• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR For sale whatcha bringing thread.

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
Kyle I am interested in your winch as well. :)

And a big thanks to Dave for helping me sell the bronco towel holders. Hopefully my junk will be ready for 2014....

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Is there anyone close to Northeast Louisiana and from Nashville going? Reason I ask is because I was trying to hook up a guy in Wisner , La with Chris ( BajaFresh ) in Nashville, for the purchase of a 66 tailgate.

radman74

Does anybody have a extra top there thinking about bringing I'm in need of one. Also I'm bring some roadster inserts if any body needs them . Thanks

fablife

another item I need to sell, last buyer backed out..
alum 21.6 fuel tank, 1/8" tread plate, for 66-76.
has new strap and j-bolt for mounting to frame (original style) which will work with 0-2" body lift (tank will work with any body lift) has sending unit for Bronco gauge, drain plug and 3/8" hose barb supply. brand new, just sitting in shop for a couple months
$375.00
http://deepsouthfab.net/alumtank1.jpg

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
Does anybody have a extra top there thinking about bringing I'm in need of one. Also I'm bring some roadster inserts if any body needs them . Thanks

I have a good hard top in storage that has been rino lined or linexed. Looks good to me with no holes or rust visible and I will dig it out and haul it to OCBR only if someones wants it for $300.
thanks
Rick

Banjer Picker

Bronco Guru
Anyone have a radiator?

As luck would have it I was packing a few last things and decided to tweak my timing and carb a little to see if I could dial it in a little. Took it around the block, popped the hood and out of nowhere I suddenly have a pinhole leak shooting straight out of the front. So, since it's too late to order one or have this one re-cored I was hoping one of you gents will have one for sale.

Thanks!

Brandon

Buldozer

Bronco Virtuoso
Loc.
God's Country
I know Kerry said he had one last night unless it is already gone...and Suzy can bring you a new one if you call quick, ED tore his up on the trail yesterday and she is bringing him one!

Tulsa76bronco

I have a
Holley Pro Jection 2D EFI system with full harness and computer that I can bring if anyone is interested in buying.
Also a high pressure fuel pump brand new

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
As luck would have it I was packing a few last things and decided to tweak my timing and carb a little to see if I could dial it in a little. Took it around the block, popped the hood and out of nowhere I suddenly have a pinhole leak shooting straight out of the front. So, since it's too late to order one or have this one re-cored I was hoping one of you gents will have one for sale.

Hurry up and get here. Haha.

I DID bring my new guit fiddle with me. ;)