• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR Prerun 2015 Dates

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
So. Ready.

My cage is still not finished so I won't be able to pull the top off and enjoy the full length bikini top I bought three months ago...

My hydroboost is still not done.

My pinion seal is STILL leaking.

C4 is still leaking (Slightly).

I DID get new valve cover gaskets on. It's so nice not to smell burning oil going down the road...

Somehow (I don't understand this :p), my motor seems to run great when full of oil. My lifters sounded more like droppers until we poured two quarts in it....

Still need to help dad swap out his t19 in favor of a 435. You gotta check out the adapter he had built so its a direct swap using the t19 aadapter housing...

Still trying to figure out if we're coming up on Thursday night or Friday morning.

But my most priced accomplishment (which still isn't finished yet..) is my trailer which most of you have seen on FB.

Looking forward to it! AND it looks like I might get to show Ian a trick or two, huh??? :cool:

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I did. Twice! Sir!

addf138047abbcd87362e69755731bde.jpg

Last edited:

NYLES

Bronco Guru
page 2222222222222222222222222222222222222222????????????????????

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I meant to get the annual pass before we left in Sept, but i guess it just slipped my mind. Definitely gonna do it this year, and I'll plan on making a few more trips throughout the year since Crew is getting old enough to go with me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

BIGED

Guru ????
It's getting close now few things to get ready then load up see everyone Friday 😎

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm changing a pinion seal this morning and hopefully dad gets his 435 rebuilt today so we can put it in tonight. Money might jump up at the last minute and be a problem. I've spent a lot of it getting a trailer ready to pull two rigs up there, and now I'm just a little broke.... We'll see.

OP
OP
B

bubba

Loc.
Conway
Put new track bar bushings in last night and redone my raditator reservoir. So hopefully quit losing water

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That's cool. (get it? *snort snort*) I'm finding that changing a pinion seal is easier said than done. No e brake to hold everything still.

OP
OP
B

bubba

Loc.
Conway
Yeah defiantly works better with impact. If changing the front lock both hubs and should keep pinion from spinning

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
redone my raditator reservoir. So hopefully quit losing water

Here's a twelve year old picture of my remote reservoir. It's an Advance Auto Parts antifreeze jug jammed into where you see it with a bungee cord for extra security.

I heated up an old socket and melted a hole in the cap, for the perfect hose size fit, running the hose to the bottom of the jug with a slightly angled cut at the end so it can not seal itself off.

I run the antifreeze jug half full and the radiator completely full.

This same jug has performed flawlessly for over twelve years now, the sticker is gone, and a jug like this with antifreeze included will now cost you about twelve bucks.

I did mine back then for about six.

Attachments

• remote reservoir 2006.jpg
    remote reservoir 2006.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 17

sbolejack

Loc.
Rogers, AR
Annual Membership

If we purchase an annual membership at the pre-run, how does that affect the Cost in September?

OP
OP
B

bubba

Loc.
Conway
Cost in September is included in registration. U can buy trail membership in September for half price. I think that's what it was