• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

picked tbird EFI....

NYLES

Bronco Guru
I run aftermarket rail and reg, reg has a port to just screw in a gauge.

that tank EVER been cleaned out? I just remember how much rusty lil stuff was in my orginal tank.

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
ya, a long time ago. but when i replaced the pickup i looked inside and was not grate but not bad.

i don't want to spend much more money on this cus im really thinking about propane...

NYLES

Bronco Guru
ok then how bout clean that filter see what comes out of it?

NYLES

Bronco Guru
i did, was clean..

will this screw on top of the bleeder valve on the fuel rail?
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MOR-65310/

Dont think itll work, nothing to hold the valve open and youd have to put the female end on the valve and all the gauges ive seen are male

you can get a pressure tester at bout any autoparts house, that uses the bleeder valve as the connection point just dont have the luxuray of leavng it installed

NYLES

Bronco Guru
got a way to pull some vac? if ya do hook to reg and see if you get any fuel test diafram

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
i don't, i know it's working..or it's stuck open.

i was a bum all day so didn't do anything. lol

ill move the pump back,but i just don't trust that trick flow pump..between it being far away from the tank running it out of gas a few time's and it being loud as hell sence i put it on there i just don't trust it..

so what about this one??
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Walb...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
that's just what i was lookin for!!!:cool:

im cinda bummed out, got my first check sense my work cut my hours...

it was 530 and i have rent (300) gas (60) food (25 ish) and my cell just got shut off so that's (100) :-[

time for new job for sure

so sense i cant afford anything, i pulled my harness out so i can go through it and solder the wiring end's and wrap it up.

OP
OP
broncomitch

broncomitch

Bronco Guru
Loc.
west jordan, utah
this stuff.
wiring4.jpg

wiring5.jpg

wiring6.jpg

EricLar80

Bronco Guru
this stuff.
wiring4.jpg

wiring5.jpg

wiring6.jpg

Is that a rubber hose, or corrugated plastic? The problem with anything besides the corrugated is that it can retain moisture. Worst is if you have connections inside the hose that can cause a power leak.

Eric