• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pics of new Offroad Park in Joplin, MO

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
Just thought I'd pass these along. Everything worked great, had to trim my rockers uo a little in the rear but the the new fullwidths worked great. The detroit in the front is a massive improvement over the Ez-Locker I had before. Anyways almost done with this round of projects to the truck. Leaving for colorado this friday so it'll be done one way or another. <br><br>enjoy... Jake<br>http://www.extreme4wheelin.com/images/joplin_2002/pictures.htm

tonto

Bronco Guru
Jake sounds like you’re a happy camper ;D seems like you got your full widths installed fast. I got that E-mail the other day with the pic of you & your Bronco but I couldn't tell for sure if you had the full widths in or not, looks good in the other pics, I like the one of your front tire hooking up. Have fun in Colorado, Francois.
P8245172_m.JPG

jeff71sport

Loc.
Tacoma,WA
Great looking rig, maybe someday i will get my bronco to perform like that, but for now its on hold.. baby on the way!

J-DUB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Edmonds
[quote author=koolstang link=board=5;threadid=8483;start=0#60496 date=1030557921]<br>Hey I live a few miles away from joplin an havnt heard of this place where is it located at??<br> Thanks for the help<br>[/quote]<br><br>The link has a GPS map on it, that should give you a good enough idea.

OP
OP
I

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
did my best to avoid MOST of the trees! <br><br>Look on the link page and I believe it has more information. it's northwest side of joplin. Just opened 3 weeks ago. <br>

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
Tree rash is no big deal...Grenading axles and U Joints however, that's exciting! :eek:

66 BlueBronco

Loc.
Atikokan Ontario Canada
:eek: Wow! That just blows my mind that you guys can do that much damage on one ride. I do have one question though. What caused the rear axle to twist like that. I mean I realize you said that one of the rear traction bars broke but wouldn't the other bar and the u-bolts hold the axle from twisting like that? Or did the leaf spring centre pins snap too?<br> Too bad its so far away. I would love to come check that place out! <br> Great photos, thanks for shareing them.

YellowBronc

Bronco God
Jake-You never cease to amaze me with your Bronco! I always have a fun time with you guys but the places you went on that run is out of my league. I'll get some "detroits" under mine some day and try it. It's frustrating sometimes with open diffs!

mxpaz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
KC
[quote author=YellowBronc link=board=5;threadid=8483;start=0#60900 date=1030659958]<br>Jake-You never cease to amaze me with your Bronco! I always have a fun time with you guys but the places you went on that run is out of my league. I'll get some "detroits" under mine some day and try it. It's frustrating sometimes with open diffs!<br>[/quote]I couldnt stand it. I just had to do mine all up. I should be able to go up some hills now.

OP
OP
I

INPHOBIC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kansas City, KS
I hope to have some more pics of colorado when I get back. MxPAZ just because you're buying my old stuff still doesn't make you as cool as me! ;D ;D ;D<br><br>The traction bar actually bent and was bound up holding the springs in that position. Took the traction arm off anf everything set back down. Crazy angle on those springs and didn't bend em...<br><br>See ya'll in Clayton when I get back... Jake<br>