• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Potential Mass Buy on Hunsaker Seats

Ryans71

Loc.
Milton, Wa
Damn, Josh you're fast.........I'd be interested in seeing those youngster seats you have. I'm at that stage now and am looking for a solution.

Ryan.

Yellow76

I like the idea of the pre teen seats in the back but I also take adults out in the Bronco as well. That is why I was looking for a rear bench seat....or at they bigger teen seats? I ll have to look but my kids are 6 and 9. After the info you gave of the PRP bench seats, maybe the style you are looking at with a black cloth to being close to a match.

OP
OP
rjlougee

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
I like the idea of the pre teen seats in the back but I also take adults out in the Bronco as well.

I agree, but mostly because my kids have about out-grown the pre-teen seats. I'll post a couple pics here for comparison, but I'm not selling the PRPs on here.

Here's a pic of the seats on my home-built framework that had the seats and belts all on a sub-frame that allowed me to bolt the whole thing in/out with minimal fuss:
100_0354.jpg

And here's one with my 12 yo daughter, about 5' tall and 95# to give an idea of perspective:
100_0355.jpg

BTW, I took these pics with her new digital camera, a Kodak C813, boy is she happy!! You gotta love her shirt too.
Joe

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Why not buy a set of four of the hunsakers and install a pair in the back to match? I would be interested in the Icons as well but not sure the bank account will allow right now.

Ben

mattt

Bronco Guru
Those seats look pretty nice. I like the Icons. That is the first suspension seat that I've seen with recline. I was initially planning on a PRP or Beard seat but decided against it due to no recline-ability. Anyone have personal experience with the Icons?

Is that $340 for a pair(2)? Seems like that is what the website is showing.

mattt

Bronco Guru
If the seats are built well, that is a bangin deal for two seats!

OP
OP
rjlougee

rjlougee

Bronco Guru
If the seats are built well, that is a bangin deal for two seats!

They are well made. Of course, my Son could probably break them in 6 months.....

OK, so as we stand now, looks like we have some serious interest and shouldn't have any problem getting 10-15 sets sold.

I should have better info by the middle of next week and will post that up.
Joe