• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SCARY!!! Hand this over tomorrow. Updated More Pics

Atom0023

Loc.
Los Angeles
I hand this bad boy over tomorrow.

I will post pictures of the new bronco as soon as I can. Just for starters.

1969 Ford Bronco. Sport. Original Black and Yellow Plates. I will be the 3rd owner. Complete original sport interior. 63000 miles. Factory ac? PS. Back seat. 3 1/2 lift. No rust. The hood has some damage from not being secured when driving :( Original Blue Paint. Drives nice.

Pictures TOMORROW!!!

Attachments

• Check.jpg
    Check.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 526
Last edited:

Sabas

Do yourself a favor, and check for rust under carpet and firewall. For $13k the bronco should be spotless, you can buy nice broncos for around $8k. My opinion is for that amount of $$ you should not be buying a bronco with a dented hood.
Sabas

OP
OP
Atom0023

Atom0023

Loc.
Los Angeles
I just like how original it is. The interior is really nice. The seats are in perfect shape. It has a third tank on the passanger side. Winch, kcs. NO RUST

Attachments

• Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 498
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 456
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 450

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
now sell it 20K. :cool:
just kidding.. its a nice rig!

welcome to the site.
i am madgyver.

Sabas

I wouldn't pay $13k for that, my opinion, you can get Kevins Bronco for $16k & that's a nice rig. I've wheeled with him, here is his link.
Look at the upgrades.

http://69orangebroncoforsale.shutterfly.com/

Without see that blue bronco I would offer $7k, especially since it's probably a 3 speed & has drum brakes all around.

OP
OP
Atom0023

Atom0023

Loc.
Los Angeles
Thanks Sabas. I am just looking for something a little more Stock. I like that bronco (orange) it is very nice. Trust me I have seen it before. I have been looking for ten years. This seems to be the one for me.

MattW

For $13k it had better be damn near perfect. No rust, power disc brakes, power steering and a clean hood ;) I'd expect to be able to jump in it and drive 1,000 miles with now worries except putting gas in it.

Be prepared to replace all sorts of little things that also may be 'original'. Expect to check brake lines, brake components, fluids, radiator, water pump, timing chain, every engine gasket/seal, tires, wiring and the list goes on and on. You can get nickel and dimed very fast and hard on one of these before you know it.

Dan76

Its worth 13k to him and thats all that matters! Don't let these guys get down on you.
Great looking bronco, enjoy it.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
To each his own. 13k is alot of money for anything these days. I personally like that Bronco and how original and old school it is. SOmetimes it's hard to step out of our own shoes and realize that some folks like wheelin', some folks like horsepower, some folks like articulation, and that maybe other folks like other aspects of Broncos like history, originality, stock parts. Same reason there are different choices at Fast Food places; "we's all different." I sure appreciate seeing that Bronco. Can't "build" original condition like that. That orange Bronco for sale is cool in a different way too.

OP
OP
Atom0023

Atom0023

Loc.
Los Angeles
To each his own. 13k is alot of money for anything these days. I personally like that Bronco and how original and old school it is. SOmetimes it's hard to step out of our own shoes and realize that some folks like wheelin', some folks like horsepower, some folks like articulation, and that maybe other folks like other aspects of Broncos like history, originality, stock parts. Same reason there are different choices at Fast Food places; "we's all different." I sure appreciate seeing that Bronco. Can't "build" original condition like that. That orange Bronco for sale is cool in a different way too.

Yeah that is exactly right. There are a few different Niches in the overall "Bronco Niche"

Mine just happens to be old school original. (lucky for the guy selling this one I guess) But I have been looking for a long time and this fits my bill. I will post more pictures tomorrow and it will make more sense.

ilovemaui

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pacific Moist West
Its worth 13k to him and thats all that matters! Don't let these guys get down on you.
Great looking bronco, enjoy it.

I couldn't agree more. Value is in the eye of the purchaser. It is tough to see these vehicles go up in value and slowly get out of reach for many folks. Enjoy!

57baja

Contributor
I just like how original it is. The interior is really nice. The seats are in perfect shape. It has a third tank on the passanger side. Winch, kcs. NO RUST

It's your money but I would offer around 7k with that color and seeing the rear is cut. Even if the inside is nice that is way too much money in these current times. I could see 13k if it had original wheels, uncut, a/c, and no rust or dents and decent original paint. I would seriously wait and shop around. ;D

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Looks good all that matters is that your happy with it,
Thats about 4x the price I paid for my 71 sport but my paint is not as nice and the interior is not perfect but I'm also cheap. Maybe one day I'll have enough money to not be so cheap. Many people fail to realize that something in good condition can be worth the extra $$. Its not like everyone can get a deal of a lifetime.

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
And just FYI, any A/C in that is not "factory" air-conditioning, but may have been dealer installed at the time. If you know it's history, it's probably dealer installed.
Otherwise, it could have been added at any time, but that's no matter one way or the other really. Just make sure it works!

Gettin' butterflies in your stomach yet? If you can't sleep tonight, we'll know why. ;D

Paul

OP
OP
Atom0023

Atom0023

Loc.
Los Angeles
And just FYI, any A/C in that is not "factory" air-conditioning, but may have been dealer installed at the time. If you know it's history, it's probably dealer installed.
Otherwise, it could have been added at any time, but that's no matter one way or the other really. Just make sure it works!

Gettin' butterflies in your stomach yet? If you can't sleep tonight, we'll know why. ;D

Paul

I haven't been able to sleep since I took a look at it on Saturday.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Hey, nice looking Bronco no doubt! Can't argue with what some are saying about the price in some respects but as long as you are comfortable with it who cares. Can't wait to see some more pics once you finally take ownership of the truck. Good luck with it. ;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Congrats on your purchase!!! I'm sure you will get lots of fun out of it