• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Thinking about producing trail covers...

is thre interest in a revivied "saddle up" type trail cover?

• Total voters

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
This threads a few months old, but I received a cover about a week ago and just had a chance to throw it on... Fits well. Thanks for a great product!

Looks gray in the pics, but it's actually black

f32738af9e2473885ba0a20b254b2828_zpsd94e9101.jpg

a65b372affe0e593ee1039cdebd85cf5_zpse78e7429.jpg

OP
OP
BroncoDesign

BroncoDesign

Loc.
USA
Thanks for taking the time to show it off. Looks great!

Remember, no need to go through Bronco Design. You can email our upholstery guru, Serguei, directly for a quote w/ shipping at; skvitt5@hotmail.com

I will have one slant back cover available at SUPER CELEBRATION. First come first serve.

Hope to see many of you at S/C!

Mike

76 One ton

Loc.
Shawnee, Ok
Sent Serguei an email for price on top and shipping. I have to have a few alterations for mine to fit. Will see what he comes up with.

OP
OP
BroncoDesign

BroncoDesign

Loc.
USA
Hey Guys,
Yes they are! I don't have a spot for them on my miserable website so email our maker, Serguei directly at; skvitt5@hotmail.com

Let him know; Full cage or slant back, grey or black and your zip for a full quote w/ shipping. He has a day job so if you don't get a quick reply, let me know and I'll rattle his cage. These are the ONLY ones that will stand up to towing and are fully waterproof.

Rgds, Mike

HollywoodC

Mike,
I emailed Serguei inquiring about a cover but he replied that is out of the business due to health problems. Would you by chance have any in stock or another supplier?
Thanks, Chet

Bart

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Buffalo Gap, Texas
You know they are not that hard to make on your own. Basically, you get a GOOD material (sunbrella). We got a deal on 10 yard length from a supplier, but didn't need it all. Lay the material over the top from base of windshield to the top of the tail gate. Then take some more material and form it down from the top to the bottom of the door. It'll look something like the outline of a soft door only larger. Behind that, lay out a piece of material to cover the back half of the vehicle (behind the door area) covering the rear window area. We did our in an arc behind the doors up to the belt line of the rear area. A friend did his straight. The edges are sewn with the same web material that you make the tie down straps with. We have 6 tie downs (3 on each side) with buckles.
Best way to lay it out is to get a large sheet of paper. Butcher's use to wrap their cuts of meat in it (I don't know if there are any butchers left in this world). Brown craft paper works too. Make the pattern out of that before cutting the material. Remember to leave an inch extra at all edges for sewing. My wife used her house hold machine to down one for a friend.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Mike,
I emailed Serguei inquiring about a cover but he replied that is out of the business due to health problems. Would you by chance have any in stock or another supplier?
Thanks, Chet

I have in stock grey black or tan $150.00 shipped, and it does hold up during towing and is waterproof. www.americaneb66-77.com. I also guarantee all my products for normal wear and tear

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Mike,
Thanks, Chet

Well that sux. Hopefully he's recovering quickly