• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Thinking about producing trail covers...

is thre interest in a revivied "saddle up" type trail cover?

• Total voters
OP
OP
BroncoDesign

BroncoDesign

Loc.
USA
Trail Cover for riser extension

Hey Dave/all,
Sorry for the slow reply. We are going balls to the wall (which is certainly better than standing around with our hands in our pockets)...

I measured ODie which has a 3" riser with the cover and it comes up 3 1/2 inches short. (See pic). The cover was designed for no riser. To make up the difference for yours, it needs to be 4 1/2 inches longer.

My suggestion to you is to have a conversation directly w/ Serguei, my soft goods maker, let him know what you need and he'll get it done. You can work out payment with him directly since we STILL don't have the site updated w/ his stuff on it. His Email is; Skvitt5@hotmail.com .

I already told him about it and he thinks it would be a recut w/ the material he already uses so the price SHOULD be the same- $165 plus shipping.

Rgds, Mike

Attachments

• Slat Back Trail Cover (3).jpg
    Slat Back Trail Cover (3).jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 132
OP
OP
BroncoDesign

BroncoDesign

Loc.
USA
Hmmmm

Hey Mike
Sent him a few emails but no response. Any other way to get him? Thanks Dave

I just emailed back and forth with him yesterday. Let me rattle his cage for you. He's a very structured guy so maybe I gave you a bad email address. It's; skvitt5@hotmail.com . Give him a try again.
Rgds, Mike

OP
OP
BroncoDesign

BroncoDesign

Loc.
USA
Trail cover on half cab and full hard top

Found em.... Slant back on half cab and full cover on hard top

Attachments

• IMG_0587.jpg
    IMG_0587.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0588 (2).jpg
    IMG_0588 (2).jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0408.jpg
    IMG_0408.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0409.jpg
    IMG_0409.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 80

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Can you update first Post with Pricing & such..?? :)

please sir

OP
OP
BroncoDesign

BroncoDesign

Loc.
USA
Can you update first Post with Pricing & such..?? :)

please sir

Absolutely!
Covers- Slant back or full cage are $165 plus shipping. They are made to order so allow for production time. My vendor, Serguei, is in Canada and can be reached directly for a total quote with parcel post to your zip at; skvitt5@hotmail.com. They are available in one color, (see previous post).

Quality meets or exceeds the previous version offered a few years back by another maker. (The difference in price between then and now reflects why he's no longer in production).

Though I promote it, Serguei deserves the credit for being able to execute all our fabric designs, along with Ben Brown, who got the ball rolling again.

Rgds to All, Mike

Rgds, Mike

jsnouffer

Contributor
Wow, contacted Serguei last Friday about ordering a trail cover and received it today. Quality and fit are outstanding. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346444652.716938.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BroncoDesign

BroncoDesign

Loc.
USA
Wow, contacted Serguei last Friday about ordering a trail cover and received it today. Quality and fit are outstanding. View attachment 269868

Very nice! Serguei is the man! I started working on a soft half cab some time ago with Tim Weaver, one of our tub customers. It's about half done (along with a dozen other projects). I was going to head to Serguei's to brian storm on it some more but too may tubs to get out.

markperry

Bronco Guru
Wow, contacted Serguei last Friday about ordering a trail cover and received it today. Quality and fit are outstanding. View attachment 269868

Very nice! What was total cost, I know shipping varies depending on where we are, but your total cost would give me a ball park estimate?

jsnouffer

Contributor
Very nice! What was total cost, I know shipping varies depending on where we are, but your total cost would give me a ball park estimate?

Total was $194, $29 for shipping to Baltimore, MD