• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
cleaned the engine, body, wheels. no K&N filter cleaner, so couldn't do that. still need to replace my header gaskets.

never understood that. hedman makes great headers, but supply crap gaskets. someone please explain.......

Use Percy's gaskets, Never replace them again.

Oh and I did nothing on my truck today. Worked on a buddy's truck yesterday.

markperry

Bronco Guru
replaced the rear brake proportioning valve...............pain in the `ss....But I do have a brake line tubing tool now;D

derol

Loc.
Santa Cruz
Put a C4 kickdown cable on her......Very nice!

Me Too!

I also installed a center console, with a new stereo, made new door panels for my speakers, wired it all up, and now I got tunes! Now I can just turn it up, and ignore that pesky exhaust leak.

Had just enough time left over to do a little 4 wheeling down to a friend's secret shooting range and pop off a few rounds.

I feel like I had my big boy pants on this weekend! ;D

plumbdoctor

Loc.
Golden
paints done, starting to put back together... hydro boost, centech wiring, mustang fi. engine compartment almost finished

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
This was yesterday, but...

Made some quarter panels out of 22 ga sheet stock, got the horn replaced (really high pitched motorcycle horn, funny as hell, found it in my toolbox) got the wipers to work, squirters, directionals & brake lights all to work...

Now I have to figure out why the hazards don't work...

Izzy

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Texas
Yesterday, I picked up a new family cage to replace the stock 4 pt one. Today, I picked up 4 new bucket seats!!!

22213evl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rio Rancho N.M.
got all the tral ready stuff put back in the bronco and all secured, now just need to check all the fluids and grease everything, and get ready for a night run out in the canyon, life is good.

fungus

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kaneohe Bay, Oahu
Got my HI state safety inspection sticker, registration and GAY A$$ rainbow license plates! I like my TX plates better but too expensive to keep out here and a PITA... Atleast I'm legal now...

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
took my spare tire rack off and loaded my pit bike, so i can go to DMV and register it tomorrow. also ordering custom plates for the bronco.

BroncoMark

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Irvine CA
I decided to hook up my BCB throttle cable now that i have the carb bolted on. I cut the cable a bit shorter than I wanted so I pulled it apart and cut about an inch off of the cable housing to effectually make the cable longer. There is plenty of extra housing length anyway. I had to run out to meet the family for dinner, so it's only half way back together.

RIbronco

Loc.
Costa Mesa, CA
Yanked the radiator and hoses
Started repairs on the fan shroud
Found that the body side of the passengers front body mount is rusted out.
Replaced the instrument cluster lights with LEDs (needed a little bling)
Yanked out the speedometer cable.
Put a new negative battery terminal clamp on the new negative battery cable. (yes I wrote that right, POS cable)

JakeAlex

Loc.
New Albany, MS
got my broken steering column replaced and drover it for the first time since the first of nov....she drove like hell but man i liked it ;D