• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I drove it for the first time in 2 years and drove it right up a Uhaul hauler. Hauled it to a shop to get the rear suspension redone.

Eugene

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
nothin, poor thing. gonna do a little service to it tomorrow, clean the engine and air filter, maybe snug the oil pan bolts a bit. clean some mud off the wheels, prepare it to haul my pit bike to fudds tuesday.

shonivey

spent the day at commerce(atlanta) dragway. saw a beautiful 74. yellow and sharp as he11. mine was an hour or so from being finished friday evening. so pick up monday at noon and off to the exhaust shop .

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
The wife and I drove it to the coast. 2 hour trip and it ran really good. The tranny got a little hot and some fluid came out the vent. When I got home I installed a large trans cooler that I have been meaning to install. Maybe it will help.

Last edited:

Evian

Loc.
Algonquin/IL
I de-accelerated it. The RPMs were going through the roof everytime I put her into park. I also had to recharge the battery again. I haven't driven it in two weeks.

fungus

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Kaneohe Bay, Oahu
I bought a set of full width axles from a '77 F-150 for $500 & I talked the guy into throwing in the p/s box to convert as a spare 4x4x2!

Crewwzin

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Freeport, Fl
I got more done today than I have in 2 months. I got my new BC 23 gallon tank installed along with the BC EFI throttle cable.

Just a side note for you guys who are using the explorer throttle body and BC's throttle cable. It wont bolt up like the instructions say...I had to weld mine. Works like a charm though.

LilRedBronco

Loc.
Belmont, California
Yesterday I pulled the drivers side head off and cleaned my engine compartment. Today I am putting the new Edelbrock head on bolting everything back up and touching up the paint on inside. Next weekend new intake and carb and putting it all back together again.

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
Change all the gear Oil's in my Bronco. Then pull the sending unit out of the rear gas tank to replace the sock that is on the sending unit. I foud out that I am in need of a new one.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
cleaned the engine, body, wheels. no K&N filter cleaner, so couldn't do that. still need to replace my header gaskets.

never understood that. hedman makes great headers, but supply crap gaskets. someone please explain.......

BroncoMark

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Irvine CA
Found my lost carb jet, so I got my freshly rebuilt carb mounted up. I made up my fuel line from the carb to filter with Aeroquip socketless hose. I also made up and routed my starter cable. Not much i know, but it's progress.

JAFO

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Beaverdam
Welded in the fender wells, aligned the core support and finally got the hood and fender gaps right. A little more welding, then soda blast, prime and paint. Can hardly wait.

Attachments

• Bronco1.jpg
    Bronco1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 12