• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Fired up the SS, the 300 has sat for over 2 years since we fired it the first time. Went off without a hitch!

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
Mocked up and positioned the roll bar, welded it together, drilled the holes in for mounting the 3pt seatbelt harness. Ground off two tabs for mounting the roll cage to the sides of the truck. No clue who welded them on as they, in now way, lined up to actually screw the sides of the truck onto these tabs.

Getting ever closer to spray...

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Wired up the backup lights to a switch and installed the FORD letters on the grill last night. I'm just going to drive it this weekend. I've been waiting a while to say that.

4x4babygirl

Bronco Goddess
Loc.
Tanasi
I noticed I need to wash him. And I remembered he needs a new battery. Then I smiled at the warm weather and thanked God that EBs are so badass. I'm pretty sure a ray of sunshine fell down upon my Bronco and angels sighed.

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
Started to run a bead around the rim of the hard top drip rail, where it has seperated from the top. Brazing for the win! When will it end!!!!!!! Do they sell freakin bigger tanks of O2? Must find out soon...

Last edited:

markperry

Bronco Guru
Drove it too work after 9 days in the transmission shop.........this evening I started to install my kickdown cable from BC