• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

msweb

Bronco Guru
Had a fellow bronco brother over and set a goal to get things finished up. I think we counted just 4 more things.... Thanks Wareaglebronc!

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Gave it a bath, cleaned out the hauler, loaded it up (before the rain tomorrow) and am packing the dualie for the trip to Carolina 4x4 M&G in Charlotte!!!;D;D;D
Ya'll come now, ya' hear!!!

shonivey

picked up my dad's tow dolly . hoping the straps fit over the 33's . figured it would be more user friendly going thru the mountains next week , instead of the heavy a** homemade 18 footer he built years ago.
putting a rear seat in (actually just threw it in the back and walked back over to the puter for a beverage) new radiator yesterday , hood pins cause i did not trust the latch on the fiberglass. need to scrape about 2 inches of pollen off , this is the worst year i remember!

W650Mike

Loc.
Eastland, Texas
Registered it with new (unissued) ’73 plates.

Removed the spare tire rack for a cleaner look. Ran some bolts in the holes for a somewhat Frankenstein look until repaint time – hopefully this fall.

Started looking into a solution for the driver’s seat back stops. Something is worn, bent or off somehow causing the seat to sag to the left.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
I thought about it.....thought about driving it, thought about ripping the top off, thought about working on it...

Oh yeah, have to get out of work first...

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
drove mine again today, might not be the best but i do LOVE my rig....

scbronco

Loc.
Sumter, SC
me and my old man are trying to devise a plan to get the body off... with just the two of us for muscle... neither of us are big dudes... i guess we'll see...

shonivey

re-attached rear speakers to get by for awhile. got rear seat mounted and belts. 2 front bolts need tightened but i am waiting on my son to get home to hold the wrench underneath , cause I don't have a 9 foot wingspan. swapping rusty passenger fender to another rusty fender that is cut for a flare.

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Put on my new hood shocks and heater shutoff valve from BC Broncos.

addicted

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Broussard, Louisiana
Not all today but in the past week I'll put in a new windsheild, wiper drop down bracket, new plugs rotor cap wires, fuel filter, fuel pump, plumbed up the new tank, new tail light lenses, put in a U joint, got rid of the rusted battery tray and ordered a new one, ordered a new carb and rear drive shaft and .............................................DROVE IT!!!!!!! Yay! Such a good feeling ;D

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Can you post up some pictures of the windshield motor cover both off and installed? I've been looking at them but couldn't find any pictures other than the one on their website.

Here's what it looked like before and here it is finished and powdercoated black.

Last edited:

joshm28

Loc.
Jasper, AL
Here's what it looked like before and here it is finished and powdercoated black.

Looks good!!!!!! Is there enough room to mount some speakers in there? Also it looks like it wraps all the way around the top of the motor so wind wont catch it, is that correct?

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Bolted the seats into place, Found hidden rust on second set of fenders, Time to find set #3.