• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

ccbronco

Shaped a few patch pieces for the left rear wheelhouse and cowl. I disassembled the dash as well.

72Quarterhorse

Finished the install of the lift kit and wheels.

Before:

attachment.php

After:

attachment.php

Oh yeah! definitely sweet. That's the same look I'm going for but with out all the chrome.

72Quarterhorse

I installed 4 new valve stems at home.

Attachments

• v-3.jpg
    v-3.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 13
  • v-4.jpg
    v-4.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 11
  • v-6.jpg
    v-6.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 13
  • v-7.jpg
    v-7.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 16
  • v-8.jpg
    v-8.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 22

HavaBronco

Loc.
Lake Havasu City
Installed the new battery box from Driven auto parts, and the new console from Wild Horses. Tomorrow I think I'll fill it with gas and drive it a while.:cool:
CHuck

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Put the new HP fuel pump in and took it for a test drive. It ran great but I think it needs just a little more testing. Off for another drive! :)

shonivey

drove it the 200 miles back home from charlotte. getting ready to paint and install the door inserts I got yesterday.

markperry

Bronco Guru
Fixed my brake line leak;D Pretty soon the Bronco will be completely new....It seems like I have replaced or rebuilt just about everything:eek:

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Took my GF for a ride around the block. Still alot of work to do but could not resist. What makes this so good is she was my GF in high school and I had a 72 (she wants to buy that one back) and we had alot of good times in it, well fast forward 20 some odd years and we once again went for a spin in a Bronco! Great times for sure!

DonaldDouchebag

Bronco Guru
I pulled my antique Weiand (say why-and) aluminum valve covers and painted them. Then installed some studs into the holes and remounted the valve covers with some fancy Ford Motorsports rubber gaskets. Hoping to eliminate the leak situation.

msweb

Bronco Guru
Put the new HP fuel pump in and took it for a test drive. It ran great but I think it needs just a little more testing. Off for another drive! :)

Extensive testing is a must but be careful!

I had just rebuilt the carb on an old chevelle and decided to take it for a test drive. It did fine on the local streets so I decided to jump up on the highway and see how it ran. I punched it and ran it up to 75 (55 zone) and the next thing I know, I've got blue lights flashing in my rearview mirror.

After the usual license and registration check, the cop comes back to my car and asks me why I was going so fast. I explained I had just rebuilt the carb and was testing it. He said "I think you fixed it" as he handed me a ticket for speeding... :cry:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Took my GF for a ride around the block. Still alot of work to do but could not resist. What makes this so good is she was my GF in high school and I had a 72 (she wants to buy that one back) and we had alot of good times in it, well fast forward 20 some odd years and we once again went for a spin in a Bronco! Great times for sure!

sounds cool bro.. ;)

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Locked my console keys in my Tuffy security box last night, no spare and bummin. Not really constructive