• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Got motor dropped onto the frame, pre-installed exp serp setup to be sure of where all the bolts went and everything cleared....looks good. Rolled the uncut outside to get access so I gave it its first bath in 3 years! Looks fabulous from 15 feet!

I need to get the stock wheels painted and the hubcaps shined up and some cheap tires mounted, those chrome mods look hideous.

Attachments

• uncut1.jpg
    uncut1.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 23
  • motormounted1.jpg
    motormounted1.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 21

broncorckcrwlr

Loc.
London, Ky
Got started on moving the front coil buckets. Took some measurements for rear links. Found a 2 foot long place in the frame on the passenger side where it wasn't welded from the factory and now has a small gap. I never noticed it before. Might have happened last time I flopped. Guess I'll fix that tommorow. %)

2b1ask1

Loc.
oklahoma
I cut out the rust on my passenger side inner fender, then I put my new bumper on... Yesterday, I installed new wheels...

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Looks good!!!!!! Is there enough room to mount some speakers in there? Also it looks like it wraps all the way around the top of the motor so wind wont catch it, is that correct?

Yes it does it wraps completely around the the motor wit plenty of room to add speakers or even windshield visors. It basically sits flush with the top of the windshield riser but you could make it sit below the top of the riser. The ends are caps. I pre drilled everything and drilled holes for my turnbuckles to go through and attach to the riser since I always run topless.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
That cover looks great! You ought to make some more and sell them. I would buy one in a heart beat.

This is not one of my products this is from Scott at American Bronco, he makes some good product, I also have his wind dam installed in my engine compartment. I'm sure he'll make one for you.

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
I Drove mine to fire Dept Training last night, and drove it to work and back today (in 40 degree weather with no top or doors)!!! Those of you that have followed my epic...this is about 8 years in the making.

Unfortunately tonight I had to pull the radiator and intake off it to fix some fluid loss issues. Should be back together tomorrow, and hopefully the fluid issues with be gone then I can start driving it more. It was SOO GREAT to be able to drive it again, and all the upgrades sure are nice!

Ned

Loc.
Hollywood Beach
Just finished taking off the old windshid, I saved the hinge on the cowl, (gods must have been smiling on me :) ) Now I am fitting the new / used one. Also, either today or tomorrow, tune up time, installing a new Mallorry HEI distributer!

allenfahey

Bronco Guru
Bronco related since it's for the Bronco.... Friday wire wheeled then POR'd the bottom of my trailer. Was kind of slow at work only got to turn 8hrs and was done by 9 so I at least got something done!

Now need to re-wire it along with new lights since it'll be easy to reach, weld on new tongue jack, and go over the brakes and bearings.

Attachments

• trailer 001.jpg
    trailer 001.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 21
  • trailer 003.jpg
    trailer 003.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 17

markperry

Bronco Guru
Replaced the headlight pigtails, dimmer switch, and fixed the radio....Also fixed the brakeline leak I had!

supersam

Loc.
Eastern Washington
Finished the install of the lift kit and wheels.

Before:

attachment.php

After:

attachment.php

jsnouffer

Contributor
it was yesterday and I really didn't do much but watch...

Edelbrock intake manifold, Holley TA 470 carb, BCB throttle cable, Bronco script valve covers, cap & rotor, plugs, plug wires, oil pressure switch, thermostat, heater control valve, heater hoses, painted rear bumper... I think that was it. ;D

Thanks to 73stallion...

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
Well I finished installing the brake lines, and bleed them, finished the power steering Hydro install..............well all but the low pressure line. Finished installing the Lokar SS C4 down shift cable and worked on my tranny cooler mounts. Soon.........VERY SOON!!

Also found out I have a hole in my radiator, DAMN!