• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

msweb

Bronco Guru
Worked on the dash some last night and will as time allows today.

Need to mow 3 acres and get things cleaned up for company that's coming and staying the weekend. I love 'em, but they're cutting into my Bronco time! :(

msweb

Bronco Guru
Dissasembled the speedo gauge cluster, cleaned it and reset the odometer to 00000.0 since the Bronco now has a fresh engine and is being reworked.

Ned

Loc.
Hollywood Beach
finished instaling a malary HEI dist, started up first try! Still need to do some timing adjustments but it seems to be running pretty decent. Now if I can only figure out what to do with the hood since it no longer will close, there seems to be some clearance issues.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
put the "utility" in SUV.....hauling mode!

Attachments

• myrtle 003.jpg
    myrtle 003.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 27
  • myrtle 004.jpg
    myrtle 004.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 20
  • myrtle 005.jpg
    myrtle 005.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 23
  • myrtle 006.jpg
    myrtle 006.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 22
  • myrtle 007.jpg
    myrtle 007.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 27

got-broncos

Bronco Guru
Tasker, you dont want to strap your bike down with the kickstand down. It can bend or break your kickstand. Always strap it down straight up.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
By design only. I am making it so it fits the front and the back. So I have made it a little tougher than it needed to be.

Well hopefully the end result will make it all worth while.. ;)

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Thanks Terry, just a phot op. Not while in transit :cool:

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
Sad to say, but I finally did something for the first time in years. I piled all the extra parts inside and moved it up onto the driveway preparing to move it to a new house. I did decide to put it into the garage of the new house so maybe after things settle I will be inspired to clean it up and get to work building.

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I built half of my new radiator air dam last night, plan on finishing up the other side tonight.