• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

GrillMaster

Bronco Guru
Getting ready for camping trip to Santa Barbara! New Sag PS Pump, New 50cc accel pump and phelonic 1/2" spacer on my 470 TA carb (runs great now), oil change, put plates under my rollcage finally, aired up my tires, checked my gear, trans and diff oil, but most important installed my CD player!

It's seems like a never ending battle but it's somehow worth all the trouble!

msweb

Bronco Guru
LOL, of course I'm not happy.... I have no doubts you will get her fixed right up ;)

Well, apparently, when a Polaris Sportsman has a low battery, the starter won't stay engaged.....

Slapped the battery charger on it and Vrooooooom ;D

Karma will get ya every time.... %)

scbronco

Loc.
Sumter, SC
just ordered new fenders and quarter-panels from lmc truck... man sheet metal is expensive! oh well just a few more drops in the bucket...

msweb

Bronco Guru
put my spare tire rack back on, then picked at some more rust. diagnosing getting ready for surgery.

Can you send the surgeon to my garage when he's finished? I just found the first rust spot needing repair on my Bronco. The channel where the windshield frame sits when in the up position. :cry:

Well, ok, so I noticed it when I pulled the dash pad off but I've been hoping it'd repair itself...

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I worked on building a mount for the hydraulic winch. I may get it all welded up tomorrow.

Ned

Loc.
Hollywood Beach
tryed to install a Mallory HEI dist but had to take it back out because of clearence problems, This tuned out to be a major project, so it turned dark and now I have to finish it after work tomorow. Hopefully I can get her running tommorow.

shonivey

understood , keep her happy!! mine may be bailing for real....and I may have a frame if ya still need one

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
bead blasted original: fan, pulleys, clutch pedal box, brake and clutch pedal, clutch rod, upper radiator mts, air cleaner support bracket for the '72 Baja.

Picked up the 73 Baja from the frame shop

Had the exhaust "adjusted" on the Balloon Chaser after finishing the NV3550 swap.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
drove to work again, brrr little chilly these spring mornings

shonivey

loading my bag in it , replacing the vent tube on the front tank and heading to the Super Celebration.