• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

lasadoor

Loc.
San Diego
put new u-joints on the dana30 wed. yesterday i rehashed bronco memories with 3 different randoms while at work. they all said "wish i never sold it."

jray

Ordered some weatherstripping for the rear end from Dennis Carpenter.........actually last Wednesday, trying to fix the leaks before the carpet goes in.

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Ahhh washed it - little bit of armor-all on the dash - told it "soon, soon we will be cruising!!"

Ethansdad73

Bronco Guru
Turn signal conversion

I swaped out my 73 signal lights to the earlier style. We ( Rob D. and I) also updated the tail light outlets so I am now 100% all new electrical bumper to bumper. Yea

Attachments

• 338.jpg
    338.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 339.jpg
    339.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 340.jpg
    340.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 22

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
loaded tools in it, then unloaded it again. thought i was gonna drive it to work. need to put gas in it and get it ready for FFF.

also planning my interior redo. got a donor dash that has way less holes than mine, so i'm gonna start on that and install it when i rewire. gonna cut the front off an ashtray assembly, use one glove box hinge to mount it to the dash, then put my centech fuse panel behind it. whole dash will be painted machine gray i think. also contemplating installing my new rear seat.

Attachments

• DSCN0254.JPG
    DSCN0254.JPG
    178.3 KB · Views: 14
  • DSCN0255.JPG
    DSCN0255.JPG
    182.1 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN0256.JPG
    DSCN0256.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Made the bottom of the hood "Purty"
DSCF0005Medium.jpg

And bolted the grill on, can you guess which to bolts I have given new names?
DSCF0009Medium.jpg

Ratch

Contributor
Well, Got back from the super celebration (had a blast, even without my own bronco there) last night. Talked it over with the wife on the way home, and we decided its time to get serious. Pushed it outside this morning and started cleaning out the garage, Gonna meet with a body man later this week or this weekend about getting the tub in shape.

t.lay

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grayslake, IL
Dealt with the curse of skiddy's signature - cleaned up and rewelded the booger welds on my cage. Added some tubes for seat mounts, painted the cage and finally mounted my baja ss seats. I'm tired.

W650Mike

Loc.
Eastland, Texas
My EB won a trophy at a local Show ‘n Shine put on by a local parts house...then again, everyone who entered a ride got a trophy of some sort! It was fun nonetheless.:D

And it got its photo taken with Wanda – the spokes model for Wanda Paint. She even knew what an Early Bronco was and didn’t call it a Jeep. Wanda has nice looking "talents".

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Well, Got back from the super celebration (had a blast, even without my own bronco there) last night. Talked it over with the wife on the way home, and we decided its time to get serious. Pushed it outside this morning and started cleaning out the garage, Gonna meet with a body man later this week or this weekend about getting the tub in shape.

amazing what a little motivation will do right?

msweb

Bronco Guru
And it got its photo taken with Wanda – the spokes model for Wanda Paint. She even knew what an Early Bronco was and didn’t call it a Jeep. Wanda has nice looking "talents".

Post pics or it didn't happen! ;D

scbronco

Loc.
Sumter, SC
new fenders and quarters will be here tomorrow. cut out most of the drivers quarter tonight. still gotta figure out how im gonna get the part that attaches to the rocker, and the part that attaches to the taillight housing off. cant get to the spot welds due to the parts they attach too... oh well i got saws, ill figure it out...