• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Ratch

Contributor
amazing what a little motivation will do right?

Oh, I don't lack motivation, its the $$$ that I'm lacking, just like most bronco owners. Wife was blown away at the show, she wasn't expecting that many broncos, and I think she was expecting most to be in the shape our previous 2 were in, LOL. I think she might have gotten a little more enthusiastic after seeing so many nice rigs. We spent a lot of time looking, gathering ideas, and discussing what stance we like. I am glad shes warming up to the project.

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
Changed rear shock eye bushings. Located single shocks to the rear mounts because they were coming in contact with the leaf springs when in front of the axle. When I get new shocks, I will want to be sure they don't hit.

Front tomorrow?

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
Took it to an alignment shop to get the front end dialed in. Was reminded that they can't do an alignment because of my rims with no outer lip. Now I am on the hunt for spare rims to use for aligning.

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
I tightened up the 23 gal tank, drilled and installed the rear body mounts, installed the tailgate latch hooks, and mounted the taillights in the buckets, took out the front seats. Yesterday finished up running the tranny lines. whew !

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I tightened up the 23 gal tank, drilled and installed the rear body mounts, installed the tailgate latch hooks, and mounted the taillights in the buckets, took out the front seats. Yesterday finished up running the tranny lines. whew !

SOOOO you're keepin it? :-X

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Drove it to work yesterday. 248 mile round trip and up and back 8 miles of ungraded road. Had to cross two creeks. (not as clean as it was at super cel now.) This guy really likes his privacy. Gonna be a cost bill for him. On a good note all the bouncing around helped me locate all the loose stuff in the cab!

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Not today, but we worked on wiring on the bruggy Saturday and Sunday this past weekend. We lack a few more hours on it and the wiring will be buttoned up.

IowaMike

Bronco Guru
Pulled the Pioneer head unit with the non-working radio and installed a Pyle PLMRKT32WT, AM/FM/USB/SD w/ front panel aux input.

shonivey

fired it to see where the water was coming from at super celebration...almost passed out because it runs so rich.... decided to wait awhile.

W650Mike

Loc.
Eastland, Texas
I should have known better than to boast earlier w/o pics!:cool:

Attachments

• camera 030 (Medium).jpg
    camera 030 (Medium).jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Wanda n Me (Medium).jpg
    Wanda n Me (Medium).jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 81

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
agreed to buy 5 Interco TrXus MT's for the '72...pick them up on Saturday afternoon

Mmmmmeaty!!!!!

Mike, nice pics!!! She's a keeper!!

shonivey

drove a buddy of mine down the road in it...was gonna look for the water leak but we started drinking...hehe