• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

dmeier

Loc.
Comfort, TX
Finished welding up front bumper, primed it and got it ready for wet sanding before painting. Also tacked in place the pieces to the roll bar from Tom's.

Ratch

Contributor
Picked up a donor 89 lincoln town car today fairly low miles, fuel pump bad, $200. Gonna use the long block for a rebuild and what sensors will work for a mas air efi swap. Parting out the rest.

sanchagrins

installed a new heater valve, added oil to the difs, and check the t-case oil, replaced the ground form my battery to the block, and from the block to frame, as well as replaced the starter cable. I also put on a battery strap to keep my battery where it belongs :D

msweb

Bronco Guru
Took the top off for the first time since I've owned it....but now I have issues...

Judging by everyone's faces being blacked out in the photo, I'd say the issues are nobody wants to be seen with the Heep in the background? ;D

Or, now that you're topless, nobody wants to be identified as being around ya? ;D

JakeAlex

Loc.
New Albany, MS
Judging by everyone's faces being blacked out in the photo, I'd say the issues are nobody wants to be seen with the Heep in the background? ;D

Or, now that you're topless, nobody wants to be identified as being around ya? ;D

ha.....didnt ask permission for posting picks of them so figured Id edit their faces... They were all good help with the top....even the Jeep owner. Oh and I kinda made sure the Jeep was in the pic just for laughs...;D

Revelation

Bronco Guru
luculy in FL you dont have to have a winshild or wipers just eye protection (sunglasses)

Might want to check Florida State Statute 316.2952 ,Windshields and wipers are required.

316.2952 Windshields; requirements; restrictions.--

(1) A windshield in a fixed and upright position, which windshield is equipped with safety glazing as required by federal safety-glazing material standards, is required on every motor vehicle which is operated on the public highways, roads, and streets, except on a motorcycle or implement of husbandry.

(3) The windshield on every motor vehicle shall be equipped with a device for cleaning rain, snow, or other moisture from the windshield, which device shall be constructed as to be controlled or operated by the driver of the vehicle.

(4) Every windshield wiper upon a motor vehicle shall be maintained in good working order.

Just trying to keep a Bronco Brother out of hot water!

shonivey

At the moment, I'm planning on the speedo and tach to be on the main part of the dash. Speedo to the left of the column and that part won't fold down since it'll have the rollbar there and be so short. The tach will be on the right side of the column. That section will fold from the right edge of the column to the glove box. I'll have four other gauges but at the moment, I'm planning on them being mounted under the dash in a seperate center console.

Reason for the fold is mainly for access to wiring. I'm not able to lay in the floor and contort to see under the dash let alone work under there so I did it more for necessity than anything but I have to admit, I also thought it'd be kinda cool ;)
I love the concept. was just curious as to the reason. I have a stainless dash I got off ebay...was just fishing for ideas

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Went to the local swap meet/car show. Lots' of nice words, met a bunch of Bronco guys and passed out flyers for BYOB. Bought a nice pair of 15x8.5 slottys too!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Went to the local swap meet/car show. Lots' of nice words, met a bunch of Bronco guys and passed out flyers for BYOB. Bought a nice pair of 15x8.5 slottys too!

Got a few popping up around here too....

trlblazr

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Mesa AZ
Got the twinsticks in the 68 and treated the rust on the floor. This stuff is great. It goes on clear and turns black.

Attachments

• DSCN22290004.JPG
    DSCN22290004.JPG
    182.4 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN22310006.JPG
    DSCN22310006.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCN22330008.JPG
    DSCN22330008.JPG
    150.1 KB · Views: 36

caribbeanlivin

Loc.
Canton
knocking sound

Took my dog for a ride along the Natchez Trace and when I got within 3 miles of my dads house and heard a knocking sound, so I coasted to my dad's and took off the valve covers and found a broken rocker. Replaced it and now it's fine once again.