• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

addicted

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Broussard, Louisiana
Installed my Tom Woods drive shaft and "tried" to remove my fenders and grill. Damn bolt inside the fender well are rounded off nicely. Should be lots of fun. Oh, and I figured out why my gas gauge wasnt working. Moved the switch to the rear position! Lol. Im real proud of myself on that one! ;D

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sounds like the Bronco is a little jelous of "The Other Woman"!

To make matters worse it died in the drivethru and I couldnt get my door open.... so the wife had to get out and push.. This is the best most dependable bronco I have and its the first time it has ever acted up! It had to do it while the wife is with me! No wonder she calls it junko!

I dont think its jealousy....its more like "Ill show you!";D

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Started installing my HID headlights - found a headlight ring that needs replacing so that wont be finished until tomorrow.

And polished the wheels - shiny! :cool:

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
welded in my floors, stopped a few undercoating fires, put on my new (to me) mud terrains and wheels, welded on my door hinges (long story) and replaced a marker lens...

Next is the seat install, cage install, and top install....then a nice trip to the registry and a paryer or two at the inspection station...

Ned

Loc.
Hollywood Beach
recently installed:
Baja SS seats (ps: the passenger seat is not quite bolt in as the manufacture says!)
new air filter
battery tiedown
Vacum hose to brake boster (cant figure out what type it i but i do have a front disk break coversion)
mallory hei dist
pluggs
ford racing wires
bronco desighn door inserts

luculy in FL you dont have to have a winshild or wipers just eye protection (sunglasses)

it ran about 200> 210, a little hot! but I made it back to the beach from my brother-in-laws where I have been working on it.

had my wife trailing me in the suburban taking vidio of the drive... passed 3 cops who looked very clossly but let me keep on going without harrassment.

truly it has been a good day ;D

Ned

Loc.
Hollywood Beach
follow up on the last post, for some reason some of it didnt post right, this was my ifirst drive since I bought her almost 3 months ago. I have been woring on this for the past 2 weeks straight!

msweb

Bronco Guru
follow up on the last post, for some reason some of it didnt post right, this was my ifirst drive since I bought her almost 3 months ago. I have been woring on this for the past 2 weeks straight!

Congrats on what is sure to be the first of many - hours of workingo n a Bronco that is ;D

The drive must have been great, hope you get out there and do it again and it stays at 180 the whole trip!

msweb

Bronco Guru
More work on the dash and waiting for a hand to set it back in the Bronco so I can make a template for the center console that will fit under it.

Don't know how I'm doing the heater controls yet. How much slack is in them once they're hooked up? could they be moved to the bottom edge of the dash?

Attachments

• downsized_0425001300.jpg
    downsized_0425001300.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 12