• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
keeps looking better and better Tom..

Thanks Randy - here's a pic I shot at dusk last night. Came out blurry but I really liked the stance and the tail lights. Note the freshly polished wheels and fancy tire-wet! :cool:

Attachments

• Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 33
OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
just have to find some 20" slots now!

Honestly I've been keeping a close eye on the local classifieds. If I can find a set of 15x10s I'll snag them up - get em polished or painted silver and put a set of ATs on them. I like the idea of having two sets of wheels and I think the slots would look great on my rig.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Honestly I've been keeping a close eye on the local classifieds. If I can find a set of 15x10s I'll snag them up - get em polished or painted silver and put a set of ATs on them. I like the idea of having two sets of wheels and I think the slots would look great on my rig.

Keep my eyes open for ya Tom... I need 2 more 15x10s myself..!

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Worked on my hard top some more last night. Man is this thing in rough shape. I wish I could find another one in my area that was in better condition.

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
Got my new cage - have to weld some tabs on for seat belts, and stuff, then prep and paint! BTW, it was built by a local Bronco Brother who is starting to fab a lot of stuff for us..and he name the cage the "Deluxe Coyote"...too sweet!

DSC07253.jpg

GrillMaster

Bronco Guru
Got my new cage - have to weld some tabs on for seat belts, and stuff, then prep and paint! BTW, it was built by a local Bronco Brother who is starting to fab a lot of stuff for us..and he name the cage the "Deluxe Coyote"...too sweet!

DSC07253.jpg

Very nice! TIGed Chromoly? What was total cost?

mcdobson

Loc.
Sacramento
I took a quick look at your cage and thought it was some racing cage with the two 90 degree pieces at the windshield, until I figured out they are behind the seats. Optical illusion.
Today I picked up my rebuilt motor at the machine shop, my fuel tank from the radiator shop and all my tank install pieces from WH's.

Ned

Loc.
Hollywood Beach
sanded some more, ans treated some ore rust on the windshild, I should have the it ready for the install this weekend!

by the way, that is a wicked cage!

msweb

Bronco Guru

That cage sucks. Well, more accurately, it sucks that it isn't in MY bronco. That thing it sweet! Very nice!

msweb

Bronco Guru
Justin came over and we made some progress on the dash. First test fit and made a template for a center console.

Attachments

• 100_2548.jpg
    100_2548.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 100_2551.jpg
    100_2551.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 100_2553.jpg
    100_2553.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 18

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Looks Great.. ;)