• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

siderbox

Bronco Guru
Cleaned the garage so I could get to the frame.
WOW did I have a lot of stuff setting around after a long winter of "I'll put that up later".

msweb

Bronco Guru
Cleaned the garage so I could get to the frame.
WOW did I have a lot of stuff setting around after a long winter of "I'll put that up later".

You only do that in the winter? Wow. I only do it all year......

msweb

Bronco Guru
I made my steel glove box and cubby hole for the center console. Also have a minor case of burnt eyes... Don't tack weld w/o a helmet people!

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Laid out the stripes and wrapped what is staying silver, Got call from paint shop, tomorrow is a no go for the paint booth, looking at Monday now.
Picked up a set of 33's off Craigslist, about 40% tread left, other than a little uneven wear they look good, best $75 I have spent in a long time.

Deano

Bronco Guru
Cleaned a old floor mat up and put it in my little green 74 EB. Now I'm looking for some inner quarter pannels and matching door pannels but don't want new ones

Ratch

Contributor
I made my steel glove box and cubby hole for the center console. Also have a minor case of burnt eyes... Don't tack weld w/o a helmet people!

I do it from time to time, usually if I don't have my auto darken helmet at hand. Get set up, clamp your eyes shut and turn you head away. I try not to do it too much, you can still get flashed through your eye lids.

I didn't get to work on the steed today, but I did do a side job for parts money. :cool:

msweb

Bronco Guru
I do it from time to time, usually if I don't have my auto darken helmet at hand. Get set up, clamp your eyes shut and turn you head away. I try not to do it too much, you can still get flashed through your eye lids.

I didn't get to work on the steed today, but I did do a side job for parts money. :cool:

I was using a buddy's MIG at his shop. They were waiting to use it and I got in a hurry... closed my eyes, tacked, closed my eyes, tacked... forgot the turn my head away part. eyes hurt but not that bad but the headache....

jray

Pulled off the old weatherstripping from the rear, tailgate, and liftgate and started cleaning it up for the new stuff.

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I drove mine up to Niagara Falls yesterday - nice 70 mile trip - no issues, just a bit of popping from the exhaust under heavy acceleration - I think its either a backpressure or timing issue.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Got my 67 running again yesterday after pulling the engine and replacing some seals. Runs good hope to get the hard top of today and put the soft top and bikini top on.

HavaBronco

Loc.
Lake Havasu City
I drained and filled the front and rear differentials since I took it swimming at Az Classic Bronco round up last month. Only saw a spot of water while draining the front. Took several peoples advise and drilled and tapped a drain plug into the rear end.:cool:

matt w

Bronco Guru
Put on new cables to the battery! Man they were OLD! ;D I think all the stuff on the engine on my truck is original! I REALLY should replace all the wiring and various other 35+ old components on that engine!%)?:?:cry:;D