• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

bblue

Loc.
Canada
trying to finish up the cage.....and the 5 point harness mounts in the front and then on to mounting the seats....

msweb

Bronco Guru
Did you buy it with the winnings from the biscuit contest? ;D

lol, NICE! ;D

Bring your boat out here BG, we can water test it on Priest or Old Hickory. I'll let you decide which as long as I get to drive!

msweb

Bronco Guru
OBTW - Goofed off and spent half the day at the range sighting in some rifles but when I got home I hooked up my Chinese "500 Watt" amp to my MP3 player and Wake Board tower speakers and wow, it actually works and doesn't sound bad! I now have tunes for my Bronco! :cool:

Attachments

• Stereo.jpg
    Stereo.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 26

markperry

Bronco Guru
Changed the Tstat...Top hose was collapsing! Hopefully I got all the air bubbles out?

DonaldDouchebag

Bronco Guru
I've been repainting my dash, repainting my rusty Rancho 9000 shocks, Herculining the metal filler panels for my doors and figuring out my parking brake situation.

Now I see my Saginaw pump is leaking. I think I need a seal kit or something

lil red

Loc.
San Antonio, TX
Since the engine is out now, I decided to pull the tranny and t case. I think it was harder than the engine. I do know this, they are going back in at the same time.

msweb

Bronco Guru
Since the engine is out now, I decided to pull the tranny and t case. I think it was harder than the engine. I do know this, they are going back in at the same time.

After you paint and rewire the engine bay, right? Easier to do now, even if it's just rattle-canned!

ransil

Bronco Guru
yesterday.. installed front axle, plumbed most of the ARB installed the axles & brakes and new shinny brake lines.

Today I poured ( wrote the check) for 34 yards of concrete for the Bronco's new home & shop.