• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Drove it more, pushing 750 miles now, and the only issue has been the darting when I would hit uneven pavement, Swapped out the 4 deg. bushings for 7 degree tonight and went riding again. Amazing what a difference 3 degrees makes. Still not like a showroom new truck but better than any Bronco I have ever driven!

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
Got both rusted rear drums off. One was in excellent condition inside, the other was completely down to dust. They were stuck on pretty good, seen the BFH suggestion in another tread so I just started banging on them with a small but heavy hammer, it works like a charm.

msweb

Bronco Guru
Bought it some new to me shoes in size 35x15x15 ;D

Attachments

• Swampers2.jpg
    Swampers2.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 29

TM Toys

Loc.
Barboursville , VA
well to my surprise I got to work on my 1/2 cab tonite ,, auto-column installed re-drilled and mounted 1/2 cab too .. I just wish I could get 2 to Gore , not sure how the 68 would feel about sharing it's play time.. lol ..;)

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
I got a shipment from Vintage Air (BC Broncos) but not everything showed up. Hopefully the rest will get here soon. It's getting to hot to drive "Reddog" without A/C.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Drove it more, pushing 750 miles now, and the only issue has been the darting when I would hit uneven pavement, Swapped out the 4 deg. bushings for 7 degree tonight and went riding again. Amazing what a difference 3 degrees makes. Still not like a showroom new truck but better than any Bronco I have ever driven!

Very cool.. ;)

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
Productive day. Put my freshly rebuild, blasted, and painted D44 back in with new bushings and 2.5" coils. Got my NV3550 tranny and cross member set in and my freshly rebuild, blasted, and painted D20 attached. Got the rear end and new springs put in last week. I almost have a complete drivetrain. Now I just have to do a little machine work to get my new engine installed. Then the dreaded body work begins. Hopefully tomorrow I will finish up my front disc conversion.

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Well not today but over the weekend. Reworked the exhust from the headers back, the wife and I thought it was to loud on the way back from FFF. So out with the old new and in with new new. I went from 2 1/2" to 3" to 2 1/2" all the way to the back and a diff muffler.

What did you use for a muffler? How's it sound now?

I like the sound of mine but it is to loud. With I could keep the rumble I have but have it just be a little quieter.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
drove it! Hydro boost is one of the coolest things ever made. My brakes have never been even close to what i have now. It's just different and as someone said, you need to learn how to drive it all over again. A MUST! (that and fixed a pesky bad l/rear ground)

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Got my rock sliders installed, replaced driver side exhaust donut, fixed a broken wire for water temp, actually put more than 10lbs of air in the tires and took it for a spin, drove real well, straight and no wiggle till about 65...amazing what air in the tires can do.

Aired up my sliders and doing a test to see what kind of leakdown they have, hopefully little to none. Put 140lbs in. Need to eventually get my OBA finished to fill them with...until then I'll air em up at home.

BIGED

Guru ????
Topped off the fluids and loaded up for hot springs ocbr pre run tomorow

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
oh yeah, broke a manifold stud too, Steve? help a brother out?

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Installed the replacement power steering pump (thanks Randy!! ;D) bled the brakes, installed the 2-way adjustable T-style tie rod (Thanks Randy!! ;D) and now I need new wheels or wheel spacers (THANKS Randy!! :cry:)

manifold stud? Any left sticking out? (please say yes)