• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
After going and getting a quote to get it repainted I came home and washed, waxed, and polished it up. I used the meguire's Color X wax on it. It really made the original red come out. I'm feeling much better about not getting it repainted now :)

wow - is that the original paint? It looks great!

Adarcy

It is indeed and thanks!

There is a decent sized area on the passenger side of the hood where the paint is oxidized so I took the pic from the good side and try not to look at it ;)

matt w

Bronco Guru
After going and getting a quote to get it repainted I came home and washed, waxed, and polished it up. I used the meguire's Color X wax on it. It really made the original red come out. I'm feeling much better about not getting it repainted now :)

Ya that looks just great from my end!;D

CORE4WD

Loc.
Virginia Beach
Today I installed a JBG extended rear braided steel frame to axle brake line. My 7 year old Alex did the brake pedal while I monitored the bleeders....

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Good work Alex!!! I dreamed about BC Bronco's 1/4 covers, looked at the braided steel lines sitting in the top of the tool box and then put the 1 wire 100 amp alt. I bought for the '73 Bronco on the '73 F200 BLT and drove it to work...

Landho

Loc.
Cypress, TX
HEY LOOK AT ME! - Put the tub back on

Yep - a HEY LOOK AT ME POST... put it on my Facebook, too... just glad to get SOMETHING done with my Bronco.

Gotta rebuild the front clip before paint... so put the tub on the chassis today... Frame is mostly repaired, painted... I did some POR-15 and some Chassis Saver, and since neither like sunlight I just top coated it with Rustoleum semi-gloss. Building a trail truck that my wife doesn't think is ugly, not a beauty queen - so that should be fine... plus, the Rustoleum rattle can is easy to fix if it get scratched. Will be interesting to see which does better, POR-15 or Chassis Saver.

I guess I suck at measuring because I was certain I wouldn't have to cut the body brace under the tunnel for the NP435 to fit with a 1" body lift - but, testing the fit it appears I am going to have to do so.

Also - sucker me - I bought someone elses bumper and cleaned it up - but, they clearly had more than 1" BL or they had their tail-light buckets cut into the tailgate hinge. Oh well - at least it is at the re-assembly point. I only get a couple hours each month to work on it, so it is super super slow going.

Attachments

• re-install.jpg
    re-install.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 39
  • re-install2.jpg
    re-install2.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 34
  • in-the-garage3.jpg
    in-the-garage3.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 26

Nightmare Bronc

Wow that is one Great looking EB!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
drove to a local swap meet, crusied to the top of Temple Mtn......might have to be a stop on the spring BYOB cruise!

Attachments

• byob IV 106.jpg
    byob IV 106.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 20
  • byob IV 105.jpg
    byob IV 105.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 23
  • byob IV 103.jpg
    byob IV 103.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 19
  • byob IV 102.jpg
    byob IV 102.jpg