• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Lucky! I keep thinking if I had just bought those to cover up all the dents my wife would have been okay with the way the EB was when I bought it!

Not so lucky, the shipping notice was canceled.. hmm, wonder how long the delay will be.

I hear ya bout the dents, LOL ;)

W650Mike

Loc.
Eastland, Texas
Stopped by BC Broncos; met the friendly folks and took a tour of the place. They’re working on some very nice trucks for some very fortunate customers.

I picked up some rear springs, hood shocks, and other bits and pieces to keep me busy this weekend.

I saw a bunch of Scouts but very few EBs in the Texas Hill-Country area.

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Started to realize that the little things like the cost of trim and weatherstripping really add up. But gotta do it right the first time! :(

ugly74

Bronco abuser
I looked through it for some keys? otherwise, it's not running just right, but it's been booted down the priority list for now

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
FInally got the brake line from the MC off of the h-block. took forever. Installed the Duff booster bracket and booster. Read some old Bronco Driver magazines. Does that count?

scbronco

Loc.
Sumter, SC
picked up a power steering box off a 75 i found in a scrapyard. no pump since the motor was gone, but i got the box, hopefully its worth the 130 i paid for it...

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Dropped the main tank on my 77 to find a severly rusted sending unit and about 2 inches of rust in the bottom of the tank. How does a plastic tank get so much rust in it?!?! ordered new sending unit from Toms. it should be here by thursday.

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
How does a plastic tank get so much rust in it?!?!

That's a real good question, was it more rust than could have come from the sending unit? How does the filler pipe look inside? I was surprised how clean my tank was when I rebuilt mine. It was the only thing on my 77 that didn't have rust.;D

Z Bronco

Bronco Guru
Had the O2 bungs welded in the exhaust, drove it home, and called my insurance company and changed coverage since the teardown for fuel injection will start this weekend.

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Finished installing Duff Power Brakes. Installed BCBroncos Throttle Cable. Started grinding and sanding spare tire rack.

And, began a list of things I want on my next bronco!

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
finished my 3 day quest to add gear lube to the axles and put some 50w in the tranny. yes it took me 3 days! kept getting side tracked... but i finally got it done!

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Drove it to work today. I had to run the heater, it got down to 40 last night.;D

Attachments

• IMAG0162.jpg
    IMAG0162.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 23