• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Went and looked at another giant chunk of rusted out dog turd. it never ends.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Contemplating stealing the rest of the '66 drivetrain and putting it in the Turd...fuel injected 351 & a ZF...decisions, decisions...

bax

Contributor
Old Member
True , a turd is a turd but when words like: giant, rusted out , Chunk, and dog. precede turd. it's even worse. it's a good turd bad turd world out there and i'm out of paper.

reynard101

Bronco Guru
Jon at Jed's Machining sent me everything back on Friday. Short shaft NP435 is back together. Started putting together my 203/205 doubler. Lots of cleaning and more cleaning and painting before I assemble.

Also finish up my 75 Medium bearing disc brakes (Exploders discs).

bax

Contributor
Old Member
That short shaft adapter is so cool. It really makes that doubler a short set up. Should be bad ass.

reynard101

Bronco Guru
That short shaft adapter is so cool. It really makes that doubler a short set up. Should be bad ass.

I'll post up a pic when I get home (everyone love pics). Jon also made the NP435 to 203 range box adapter for use with a square bolt pattern (for the 435) versus the trapezoid "A". Something Jon said he had not done much of, and therefore took some extra time for Jon to machine. As we all know - we don't always get the customer service we expect from businesses. But Jon was great to work with and I couldn't be happier with the customer service and product thus far. He delivered on time.

a69halfcab

Loc.
Broken Arrow
I picked up a new bronco project Friday.
Check the progress in three days.

nb01.jpg

nb03.jpg

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
get alot of Christmas cards from the neighbors do ya? ;D

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I'll post up a pic when I get home (everyone love pics). Jon also made the NP435 to 203 range box adapter for use with a square bolt pattern (for the 435) versus the trapezoid "A". Something Jon said he had not done much of, and therefore took some extra time for Jon to machine. As we all know - we don't always get the customer service we expect from businesses. But Jon was great to work with and I couldn't be happier with the customer service and product thus far. He delivered on time.

I am going to get a c6 / 203/205 from him one day. But that short shaft 435 is just such a great application for the bronco.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
This is the forth junker Bronco I've brought home to this neighborhood.
There isn't a 'car guy' for miles. Help me !!

Oh are them neighbors getting pissed off yet..? lol Congrats on the new project

reynard101

Bronco Guru

Quick pic.

Attachments

• DSC08869.jpg
    DSC08869.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 13

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
poked a hole in my gas tank in the 79 going threw a place I should'nt have driven.:-X But its ok cause it was weak I guess, it must have rusted from the inside cause it look great from the outside:(

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Reynard, i would like to see a picture of that all put together.

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
Pulled my carb off and cleaned it out again(3rd time) because of sticking needle and seats. Got it all back together and it runs much better now.:cool: