• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Mounted up the drier and mocked up the remainder of the A/C lines! Puttin the finishing touches on that tomorrow.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Got some more work done...coming together!

Tito,

That looks freakin Awesome for sure! Love the Yellow that you chose to go with compared to the more common yellows that you see all the time.

Looks almost like a catapillar yellow and what tires are you running???

Oh yeah, where's the build thread???? :eek:

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Got my bearing pressed on to the shaft for my Dana 20 today.. Gettign closer to being an automatic.. My knees are excited for this change after 21 years of shifting.. and 4 knee operations.. :)

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Gonna get the A/C lines finished up hopefully along with the cross over hose for the radiator on bottom.

Seriously having a hard time coughing up the 400+ for the new radiator and am gonna try and make this one work! I can do it! I can do it! ;D

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Gonna get the A/C lines finished up hopefully along with the cross over hose for the radiator on bottom.

Seriously having a hard time coughing up the 400+ for the new radiator and am gonna try and make this one work! I can do it! I can do it! ;D

Why not use a Champion Radiator from eBay? $150 for a nice aluminum 2 or 3 core unit. Lots of folks use them here and seem to like them.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Tito,

That looks freakin Awesome for sure! Love the Yellow that you chose to go with compared to the more common yellows that you see all the time.

Looks almost like a catapillar yellow and what tires are you running???

Oh yeah, where's the build thread???? :eek:

Thanks! Its real close to the new grabber orange, just depends what light you are in. I am going to try and get a couple outside shots taken today.
Tires are Pit Bull MAd Dogs 39x14 on 17" Raceline beadlocks. Build thread is in the sig....the beast...no longer ;D

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Very nice Tito, color really grabs ya, are those Gorilla Warflares in the front

Maverick1701

Loc.
Memphis, TX
I went outside to swap brakes. Got everything off and noticed that I have the wrong parts DOH!
So I Said F-it (I dont have the time before my road trip to order parts) and its at the shop getting brakes, axle bearings etc.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
found a pinhole leak in my radiator. good news since my honda is broke down and the bronco is acting as daily driver for a while.....

major

Loc.
Knoxville
Another newbie

I am addicted to getting up way too early to work on my 75-77. I am not sure what to call it since its a 75 body on a 77 frame from the PO. I installed dynamat and wired some on it yesterday. It seems going by Duff's is becoming another habit of mine. Thats what I did yesterday. Is it normal to want to set it on fire when I get frustrated;D

muskrat

Bronco Guru
Turned wrenches until 12:30 last night. Got the adjustable track bar on (thanks Creamsickle) . Re-centered the steering box also. Too many fine IPA's during the process to take her for a test drive last night, so I'll fire her up here soon.