• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Fredly1

With help from Viperwolf I was able to get my signals fixed. THANKS PHIL!!!

I also tackled the gauge lights and they are all set now.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Boxed up my explorer PS pump and sent it off to Lee Power Steering to get a little TLC! ;D

Tom seems like a REALLY nice guy and very personable. If his work is anything like his personality then I will be getting a Bad Azz pump back for sure Can hardly wait!! :cool:

6daze

Boxed up my explorer PS pump and sent it off to Lee Power Steering to get a little TLC! ;D

Tom seems like a REALLY nice guy and very personable. If his work is anything like his personality then I will be getting a Bad Azz pump back for sure Can hardly wait!! :cool:

You will love it. Mine works great!

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
Cleared all of the tools and parts out of the inside that were put there during last years move. As soon as I finish the front patio I intend to start rust removal and repair.

lonicus

Loc.
Costa Mesa
Tried to start it this morning - as it has replaced my car as my DD while it is in the shop due to a drunk driver hitting it... parked on the street...

And - shredded my starter.

Installed new starter.

Oh also fabbed and installed a new shift handle for the D20

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Dove it to work in the beautifull morning sunshine, man, what a nice day!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Not a GD thing! Better have some nice weather this weekend, all I got to say.

silver horse

Drove it for the first time this year with the top off and got caught in a torrential down pour....(Figure's). Letting it dry out today.