• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
Took it out yesterday to a local meet and drove it to work on first boat at 4:30 this morn hope I didnt wake up anybody I was trying to idle down my block. I putting it in the garage for a day or two cause the top is off and rain is in the forcast for tonight and tomorrow.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Fueled her up.... Little cruise around the neighborhood.. Too hot to stay out long

orangecrush4u

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Shelter Island, NY
Photo0604.jpg

Took and pic and put er in the garage for a day or two......

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Drove it today. Been topless and doorless for over a week now. My F150 is getting great gas milage sitting in the drive way all the time. %);D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Looks great, what is that wrapped around the front bumper the mooring rope from the boat;D nothing done to mine:(

That's his Skiddy "Deer Rope", you Inspired him w/your Ropin Skills.. ;D

BoCoMo

Loc.
Missouri
Still piecing together my brakes but got my hydroboost in today; mc should be here tomorrow (both off a 98 cobra for $50)

msweb

Bronco Guru
Don't know but it doesn't run anymore... I'm hoping it's just out of gas. I'll know when I hook the guage up or go buy some gas... %)

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Last night I....

1. Got both headers off (found a local shop who is going to strip them down and do a ceramic coating inside and out for $100.
2. Got my newly rebuilt D-20 primed
3. Stripped down my Auxillary tank skid plate for Powder coating
4. test fit my new Aluminum radiator.
5. woke the baby up with my angle grinder, so no floorbaord work after I got "the look" from my better half.
6. sweat A LOT!
7. Broke a brake line at the master cylinder with my hand
8. Bled like a stuck pig..

svobronco

Missed posting this for yesterday. Took the first real drive to my inspection guy and got a sticker. Speeds up to about 60, drove a lot nicer than I had feared. Twitchy when hitting bumps but I expect that from the off-road susp and steering it's got.

Also picked up another '77 Bronco....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Freakin Nothing, uggh same here Ben!! Not far away, but too much other CRAP going on

svobronco

Last time I drove my bronco up to a tall bush on the corner of the house, I wrapped a chain around the roots and winched it out of the ground ;D;D

LOL I just did 3 shrubs in front of house the same way.

Last edited:

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Changed both fuel filters...still skips but not as bad. Starting to think it may not be bad gass because I've gone through 4 or 5 tank fulls now and it can't all be bad gas. HP Pump is new but I need to check the LP pump pressure and volume. Also will start checking timing, etc. So I have plenty to do.... :p