• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
@#$@, all I can do is look at pictures of it sitting in my garage back in MS.

matt w

Bronco Guru
I put a new radiator in, anew main power stearing hose, fixed the in cab fuel canister, repaired some fuel lines and hooked up some off road lights...oh ya washed it too!;D

Adarcy

Used it as my dd this week which was way more fun than my "modern" car. While waiting to get a haircut today I spotted a nice 74 in the parking lot. Went out to check it out and ended up meeting the guy. Spent 30 minutes talking broncos and missed my haircut. Ha. Told him about the site, name is Joe. Hopefully he jumps on here.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
finally got it out and drove it after about a month. coming home, got on the freeway, put my foot in it thru the first 4 gears, as i shifted into 5th i looked down and i was doing 86MPH!!! LOL

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
finally got it out and drove it after about a month. coming home, got on the freeway, put my foot in it thru the first 4 gears, as i shifted into 5th i looked down and i was doing 86MPH!!! LOL

According to a blip in a 4x4 mag I got this month that's only 1 mph over the new speed limit in sections of Texas. I bet at that speed you weren't passing many cars.After being gone from SoCal for 6 yrs it is a rush to drive the freeways at 80-85,with the flow of traffic.
I drove mine to the grocery store and Home Depot,more exciting than a tire rotation.

markperry

Bronco Guru
Took off the old 5 pak rear springs in preparation for the 11 pak springs that came in this afternoon.

matt w

Bronco Guru
Finally hooked up lights!

The bottom are permanate and the tops are quick disconnect for trail rides! ;D

Attachments

• Lights.jpg
    Lights.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 45

markperry

Bronco Guru
Installed my 11 pak rear springs....waiting for the Detroit Locker dropin and 31 spline axles

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
may be going to look for a ranger bench seat and expedition middle middle at the pick n pull tomorrow.

78Scronco

Bronco Guru
I battled installing cage arm frame mounts. Didn't-don't want to go in easily one bit.

Adarcy

Drove out to Ocotillo, Ca for the day to do some runs w friends who are camping out there. We did runs in painted gorge and coyote canyon. Nice drive through the mountains to get out there and some wheeling. Not a bad way to spend a Monday.

Last edited: