• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Brian B

Just had a set of NITTO Trail Grappler M/T 295x70x17's mounted on my Mickey Thompson Classic Lock 17x9's. They sure are pretty.

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
Pulled the tarp off to clean up any water that got thru the tarp (a couple holes in the tarp). More rain expected this weekend :( which means no work on it

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Woo Hoo! Put the Bronco and 302 emblems on the sides, headlights, tailights & started sanding the interior for Durabak liner. Hopefully only a couple weeks away from driving for the first time since 1990!

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Had the metal pieces of heater sand blasted. Painted them and put the box back together with new rebuild kit. Discovered the upgraded blower motor won't fit in the box without the fan hitting the back, so I have to head back to Autozone to see if they have something different.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Woo Hoo! Put the Bronco and 302 emblems on the sides, headlights, tailights & started sanding the interior for Durabak liner. Hopefully only a couple weeks away from driving for the first time since 1990!

That's awesome, bet you're excited.. that's a long time.. Good luck

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
That's awesome, bet you're excited.. that's a long time.. Good luck

Yea, it's a long story and I plan on posting one day once it's done. Got all the lights on and working. Bedliner goes on tonight. It's getting there, hope to drive it to Thanksgiving dinner! ;D

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It'll be in the 40s I think. I've got a good jacket :)

Tonight:
Installed the Tachometer!
Setup the choke, finally.
Fiddled with the idle screws a little, settled on 1 1/2 turns out. Think one of the circuits is clogged cause one screw does very little, while the other can make it die.
Fixed the lighter socket(attached power to the center stud on the ignition switch), so now I can power my GPS!

f8bb0729.jpg

Last edited:

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Finally finished the front motor mounts for the 4.0 V-8 conversion so the stupid motor wasn't sitting on 2x4 wood blocks in front.....and started the radiator mods to make it a 5-pass with the two inlets and two outlets the 4.0 needs.

Usual stuff...just slow in coming along.

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Spotted one! Main st in Jenks, OK. It's been a few months since I've even seen a bronco. Giggled like a school girl and nearly caused a wreck as I turned around to get a pic.

Worth it.

62a06046-e1f4-17ad.jpg

Adarcy

Because every old EB should have one. Hands down best mod I've done in a long time :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321201757.698444.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321201757.698444.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 30

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Spotted one! Main st in Jenks, OK. It's been a few months since I've even seen a bronco. Giggled like a school girl and nearly caused a wreck as I turned around to get a pic.

62a06046-e1f4-17ad.jpg

Don't be causin no wrecks man. LOL

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Replaced the throttle return spring with a stronger one. Now it will actually go back to idle when I lift off the accelerator. Hopefully that will improve my economy over 8mpg.