• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
What happened to it?

Oh yeah, I spent most of the weekend fixing my Superduty (bad FICM) but I did fix my backup lights on the EB today.;D

Distributor retainer bolt worked lose, dizzy turned 30* throwing timing off. I fixed it in about 30 minutes of troubleshooting at the house, but it was getting dark and cold on the side of 27.

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Distributor retainer bolt worked lose, dizzy turned 30* throwing timing off. I fixed it in about 30 minutes of troubleshooting at the house, but it was getting dark and cold on the side of 27.

Good deal, at least it was something easy.

BroncoBlair

Wiring

Completely re wired my bronco this weekend. built an electrical distribution panel behind the glove box door. installed fan shroud.

MartyG

Bronco Guru
Finally took my hood off, cut a larger hole in it and replaced my little 6" air cleaner with a 14" K&N. My 351 thanked me...it's been wanting that for a year.

hdfx81

Took flywheel(thanks Tasker) to get it resurfaced yesterday, ordered Zoom clutch kit from summit will install on thanksgiving weekend . Hopefully will get rid of my driveline CCCHHHAATTER:eek:.

Phil76

Loc.
Aransas Pass, TX
Installed new plug wires, coil, and long tube headers. Got a brand new radiator yesterday. Hoping to at least start the beast up within the next few weeks!

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Finally took my hood off, cut a larger hole in it and replaced my little 6" air cleaner with a 14" K&N. My 351 thanked me...it's been wanting that for a year.

So does the air cleaner just stick op thru the hood,or did you put on a scoop. You know that you can't make a statement like that without PICTURES....GEEZZZ;)

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Drove one in to the tranny shop to get a shifting problem and leak looked at. It was 32 degrees here and the Bronco does not have a top.

markperry

Bronco Guru
Ordered a 31 spline detroit locker dropin, new axels, new gears for the front, and 11 pak springs for the rear from Tom's.

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I dropped my C4 off to be rebuilt. I am hoping to get my winter project jump started....

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Ordered my new Millermatic 180 welder. Very excited to be able to do my own welding jobs. Floor pans are on the way from Bronco Hut.

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Not installed yet but soon enough. Can't wait for the "magical" 5th gear shift experience! Now, if I could just find one of them Hurst shifters for this brand spankin' new NV3550 ... %)

Attachments

• CRATE NV3550.jpg
    CRATE NV3550.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 21