• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

cracker

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pueblo, Colorado
Watched the snow blow in the passenger side, as I haven't finished painting the new door, after I donated my orig. door to a fellow EB'r that damaged his in Moab.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Replaced the 9" third member gasket last night, took everything out of it and this morning I'll be driving it to the shop to get the floors redone, cage lowered, new bolting flanges made, tying the cage to the frame, possibly some rock sliders and then bringing it home for the new heater, thermostat, water pump & timing chain...

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
installed the bumper, installed and wired the winch. Just need to spool the wire onto the winch. Starting to look good. Needs a good wash though.

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
hoping to have the engine back together and running. but cut out some of the driver floor the other day and patched it for now.

Shiner

Loc.
Mooresville, NC
Well, let's see. Lost all gears (c4) on way to work @ 6a.m. Pulled over in a vacant parking lot, trans fluid pouring from where modulator "should" be. Modulator hanging, pushed back in, not enough fluid left to move. Fellow coworker and eb owner stopped and gave me a ride to work. Caught a ride up there during lunch and put a few quarts in her and away we went.
So, I got some bonding time under my eb early this morning, during my lunch, and after I got home!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
stripped out my master from my hydroboost to clean it up and paint. cleaning stuff out of the garage for more room this winter. Tried to wire the winch up on the donor but i don't think the battery is strong enough

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think we need some pictures.;D

It is a Mile Marker SE12000

Still need to spool the cable on.

53ff4cb1.jpg

e3190c79.jpg

Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
need cable? have a spool of brand new winch cable that came with my new to me Bronco II

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Nothing lately, but I did find a hard top on Craigslist locally. Hardly any rust, latch works, still has the glass, rubber, chrome trim on it and no roof rack holes. Stopped by the guys house and he has a 77 LUBR he is finishing up. About an hour later I walked out of his garage with Bronco script emblems, FORD grill letters and Fuel Pumps for my Cobra. Did I mention all of that was free? Heading back over this weekend to pick up his hard top and give him my STC Soft Top. I will have a hard top for sale soon...

The Bronco Brotherhood is amazing!

mattyq17

Bronco Guru
Starting grinding some floor pan metal and will hopefully have it tacked in this weekend

jim3326

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Appleturkey
Man I love Unistrut!

Finally got started on the '66 frame-off. Replacing the 289-HEF-d20 with 5.0-435-Atlas 4 (maybe) or I may just keep the d20. Replacing the stock d30 & small bearing rear with d44 w/soft locker and large bearing rear w/soft locker and disc brakes. We gonna have some fun now;D:D;D

Attachments

• DSC00024.jpg
    DSC00024.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC00027.jpg
    DSC00027.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC00042.jpg
    DSC00042.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC00043.jpg
    DSC00043.jpg