• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

broncoracer

Loc.
oakhills,ca
finishing up the front disc conversion with the ford parts and just pulled the gauge cluster out to be refurbished. next tackle the 1 inch body lift

sriha

Wishing I could take it out for a drive only to look at the roads and not want to get it covered with salt even though it is rusty. :cry:

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Finished up my cherokee wiper install. Looks like it should work well. I'll let you know next time it rains.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Installed my new "prius" rear view mirror. My dad bought a prius and it wasn't equipped with the electronic mirror as ordered, so the dealership installed a new mirror for him and he gave me his old mirror. I wonder if it will improve my MPG.

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I spotted what I think is a bronco - under a cover, parked in a locked parking garage. I'm heading back to stalk it later this afternoon. It was too dark for pics but I'm pretty sure it had white wagon wheels with 35s.

bec

Loc.
Mount Pleasant
cut the spot welds off wisheild frame so it all the way off. took the broken window out of the replacement frame took all the wiper stuff off the old frame

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Installed my new "prius" rear view mirror. My dad bought a prius and it wasn't equipped with the electronic mirror as ordered, so the dealership installed a new mirror for him and he gave me his old mirror. I wonder if it will improve my MPG.

guess you can always hope;D

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
discovered there's been a neighborhood cat has been sleeping in my driver seat. not for long, as soon as i catch him............hehehe........................

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I spotted what I think is a bronco - under a cover, parked in a locked parking garage. I'm heading back to stalk it later this afternoon. It was too dark for pics but I'm pretty sure it had white wagon wheels with 35s.

Good Luck man..!

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
just played around with a ratio calculator. Now I have to go home and double check, all the calculators are telling me I have 4.11 gears...

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
just played around with a ratio calculator. Now I have to go home and double check, all the calculators are telling me I have 4.11 gears...

That would be unusual but it's really easy to check.

Oh yeah, I drove mine to work today.

Attachments

• Bronco Wednesday2.jpg
    Bronco Wednesday2.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 20

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
no 4.11s, i'll need to get a pic of my tach and GPS so i can be certain what my RPM/MPH is.

bad 68

Loc.
Northest Washington
I woke up, rolled over, and farted. My bronco didn't complain or nothin. I think it likes the Christmass tree.

For those that don't know I live with my 68 EB.