• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Dave, maybe I missed them, but have you posted PICS of your new beauty?

yes sir, I did.. Thought you had seen em. Here is original and the edited "cartoon" bronco version ;)

76sportHiResFoto.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN0408.jpg
    DSCN0408.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 23

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
I worked on getting the new tranny and T-case mated and ready to put in.. Trying to get this thing going again..

Broncoholic1

Got out the angle drill to hopefully drill out the broken trans servo bolt.
Dont' want to pull trans again exhaust everything else. She is all dug out of the corner.

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I finally got my C4 case cleaned...now starts the rebuild. I hope I don't have any parts left over!

Broncoholic1

I finally got my C4 case cleaned...now starts the rebuild. I hope I don't have any parts left over!

Careful on the side cover bolts for the servo, pretty brittle.:p
My buddie snapped it off & did not tell me till it was all in.

markperry

Bronco Guru
thank ya sir.. he put the 350 throttle body on there w/the EFI conversion..

I'm ready.

Happy New Year man if I don't chat w/ya. today is my Frid at work ;)

Happy New Year too you as well! Let me know when you get it home I want to see it in person.....I'm off this week....Laying tile in the kids rooms and putting together a workout bench for the 15 yr old son....But might need a break!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Happy New Year too you as well! Let me know when you get it home I want to see it in person.....I'm off this week....Laying tile in the kids rooms and putting together a workout bench for the 15 yr old son....But might need a break!

U got it, either late Sat night or Sun sometime. So maybe the following weekend.

U know I'm making a "test run" after I pick it up

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Got some new socks today. Wheels are off a 94 F150. Tires are the same 32x11.50 BFG A/T KO.

2bd5db70.jpg

I also sold the top, painted the bumper black, installed the diamond plate bed rails and installed the winch since this picture.

IMG_0140Small.jpg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Got some new socks today. Wheels are off a 94 F150. Tires are the same 32x11.50 BFG A/T KO.

2bd5db70.jpg

I also sold the top, painted the bumper black, installed the diamond plate bed rails and installed the winch since this picture.

Looks good man!! Nice rig!

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru

So that's what you were doing at the tire store:) They look awesome, much better that the old ones.

Oh yeah, I sand blasted the top today, I'm just waiting on my POR 15 to get here so I can prime it. I'm going to finish it with the spray bedliner like I did my current (rusty) one.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Picked her up from the Godfather "Darrall lewis". Drove to gordons. Got the Ramsey 8.5 on th Bailie Bilt front bumper. And got most of the Bestop on cept for side/rear windows. Disney , OK run tomorrw for first Maiden voyage. Thank you scott duncan, gordon bailie, darall lewis. You rock

And my wonderful wife for the idea to upgrade from street stock. :)