• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Fresh paint, new arm rests, door cups and stainless hardware :)

bbfbe9f3.jpg

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
I got enough done today to consider finally doing a build thread. Pics to follow later. I am in deep now. :)

beaux312

Loc.
Hartford, AL
Got some new socks today. Wheels are off a 94 F150. Tires are the same 32x11.50 BFG A/T KO.

2bd5db70.jpg

I also sold the top, painted the bumper black, installed the diamond plate bed rails and installed the winch since this picture.

IMG_0140Small.jpg

is this the same rig you had couple years ago? Was sittin on 35s I think.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
is this the same rig you had couple years ago? Was sittin on 35s I think.

No, that was a 73. Did a lot of learning on that one. The current bronco is one of two the wife bought me for our two year anniversary. Here is a pic of my old one. 3.5" suspension lift, 2" body lift, 35x12.50 Dunlop Mud Rovers. My current build is much more civilized.

attachment.php

Dbarnes72

Loc.
Eastern Wa.
Painted axle housings and radius arms with POR-15 (I like it!!), installed ball joints in F150 disc knuckles. Things are going together!

Attachments

• Arms and caps.jpg
    Arms and caps.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Disc knuckles.jpg
    Disc knuckles.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Housings.jpg
    Housings.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 22

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
First test run in the Beast in disney OK. Great day. More details later

Muddy

Loc.
Georgia
Started on my floor pan / rocker panel replacement today. Like many others before me took the mat out only to discover the rust was worse than I thought. The PO had simply zip screwed sheet metal over the rust so his feet would have something to rest on! Back to the catalog for floor support rail. Who knows what else.

RV77

Loc.
Springfield,IL
Finally got new shoes after a year and a half looking for the slots.Did the "lean fix" before installing these yesterday 15x10 slots on 33x12.50x15 bfg's
IMG_0322-1.jpg

IMG_0327.jpg

DevilDog

Loc.
Virginia
Installed a new Sunpro gauge system. For the first time ever all gauges and lights work. It's nice to know what the temp is while driving at night!