• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Painted axle housings and radius arms with POR-15 (I like it!!), installed ball joints in F150 disc knuckles. Things are going together!

got a mfg and Part # for that upper ball joint with the zert in the side??

mnido

Over the last two days I rewelded every weld on my frame, I also filled almost all the extra holes..

mjmcbride1

Loc.
Fayetteville, NC
Only took me 2 days and about $100, but today I finally finished the rear pinion seal change....i have no words to describe how much the ol' girl fought me on this...

matt w

Bronco Guru
Took the truck out to test the new transfer case with the TeraLows!..Worked GREAT!!....Happy New Year!;D

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Welded the bottom portion of my drivers side floor pans in. My wedling leaves a lot to be desired, but it will be functional. Planning to have the bed lined anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter how bad it looks.

BRONCO26

Loc.
SENOIA
this weekend i installed my new bestop soft top and love it. was not that hard to install ready for spring.

Bronco Biff

Contributor
Moog 8194T upper ($30.79) at RockAuto.com... The lower is 8195T and is a few bucks less. Couldn't find anywhere else that could touch that price.

Thank you!!!

Last day of Christmas vacation.....COLD weather looks like it's finally paying us a visit here on the mid atlantic coast. Time to move to hibernation indoor work mode..........Cleaned off axle housings, preparing to swap in more gear and lockers!!!

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Drove mine to lunch with the family. I also started on some inside rear panels this afternoon. I'll post some pictures when they are done.

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I finally got started on my 67 Build! This is going to be a good year for my Broncos!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Rewound the winch, straightened it out from the Sat adventure

BroncoBlair

Softtop and New bushings

My Brother and i installed all new front end bushings on sunday and my new denim gray kayline top on monday

Attachments

• IMG_0109.jpg
    IMG_0109.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0110.jpg
    IMG_0110.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 42

croft75

dreamed about working on my Bronco , were slow at work this month and could have used the extra time to install the powersteering I picked up. BUT its buried behind 5 cars in storage. Oh well guess I'll get ready for the mad dash of repairs in the spring. :(

hold24

Loc.
canton, Ga
Nothing..... I want to start back up but I have a retail business and its been consuming all of my time..... When I have a little time my wife wants it all...just venting ;D;D;D