• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
eeeeesh! careful what you wish for! %)(actually he's my crew chiew and would do anything to help anybody, proud to call him BONES brother)

LOL. I told him he better come over for supper one night at. Least. ;)

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
got it dirty yesterday. Washing it today, and it isn't as warm :(

a708abee.jpg

Phil76

Loc.
Aransas Pass, TX
Finally drove it around the back yard without dying!! A clean carburetor makes for a happy carburetor! Now to start getting her road worthy. :cool:

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
Attempted to install the Ford disc brake swap that came with it. FAIL! Ordered more parts cause the old ones were beat to H**L. :mad:

Now it is just sitting there on jack stands. :cry:

BRONCO26

Loc.
SENOIA
finally tore apart the auto column i bought at super celebration to rebuild to install because i change it from a 3spd to auto and i have been using 3 spd col. shift linkage that i modified to work last summer so i am ordering rebuild parts tommorrow.

Big79

Loc.
Shawnee,ok
well,today i completed the chevy heater up grade.. its very impessive! Then, i had some help from wdbowers(wes), with my tail light promlems and fuel gauge problems.. thank you sir! tomorrow i might do the disk conversion??? depends on how i feel i guess.. lol
and then drove it to the gas station and then a couple of more places.. for the first time!!!

Hank_

Bronco Guru
Today I drilled the hardened bolts and nuts for the stone crusher steering so I could install cotter pins (what a pain). Made the timing mark pointer to bolt the the explorer front dress, disassembled the upper explorer intake assembly so I can get it cleaned and painted.

Henry

Dano 407

Loc.
The Orange Groves
Well, it WAS going to be a big weekend of selling stuff at the Turlock swap meet, but the brother in law killed those plans by working instead. Being responsible sucks. Still have various axles, a hood and a 4.11 Detroit third member sitting here....

ALMOST finished running brake lines. Fitted the drag link and track bar hardware; measured for wristed arm anchor bolt replacement. Did lots of measuring for the Hellwig sway bar bushing replacement, will have to call Energy Suspension for two more brackets tomorrow. The rolling chassis is very close to done....

sriha

Measured the inside of my cab to see how much steel I would need for a roll cage and decided I should just save up for a pre-bent unit. Started mocking up a fan shroud then stopped because I want a bigger fan now %) Installed my new distributor but don't have the wires for it so I only know that I have oil pressure, but its a start. I will have to wait until the UPS man shows up to do the timing and all the other fun stuff.

lonesouth

Contributor
Bronco Guru
stupid double post...probably stupid operator error

Last edited: