• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

BRONCO26

Loc.
SENOIA
Went to lowes and bought grade 8 bolts to bolt own my new front bumper I bought at super cel from hard Knox going to install tomorrow.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
'Been slamming my hood for years. Finally got around to adjusting that spring pin thingy that hits the latch on the front clip; kissed the hood bumpers a little too :-* ... It took a little PB Blaster to break the hood pin loose, but now all I gotta do is drop the hood from a couple of inches. Niceeeeeee. :)

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
'Been slamming my hood for years. Finally got around to adjusting that spring pin thingy that hits the latch on the front clip; kissed the hood bumpers a little too :-* ... It took a little PB Blaster to break the hood pin loose, but now all I gotta do is drop the hood from a couple of inches. Niceeeeeee. :)

Thats good man .....%) Got your cluster back from Kevin yet?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Wheeled it, bled fuel line, wheeled, bled fuel line. Uughh

Have a good weeked peeps.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I hope super Dave don't "run out" with all that bleedin...What u'all got,trash in the line Dave?

ploidy

reupholstered the rear seat...got rid of the pleats.
DSC02635.jpg

DSC02636.jpg

NMEBGrl

Loc.
Charlottesville, VA
Installed an in-dash digital media receiver, modified a custom wiper motor cover to accommodate 2-3.5" speakers, installed two outdoor Polk speakers under the rear seat and added an amplifier under the passenger seat. Finally -- we have sound!! ;D

Dash.JPG

Wiper.JPG

Polk.JPG

amp.JPG
(we put a metal bar over the amp in hopes that it might deter the low-lifes)

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
Got the trail truck ready for sunny days - removed the top, installed the tube doors, and installed new fire extinguisher (hope I never use it).

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hauled the non running sum beetch home.. parked it for the time being....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I hope super Dave don't "run out" with all that bleedin...What u'all got,trash in the line Dave?

Building up pressure in the return line, done explored most options..

Will look at it again in a week or so, tired of lookin at it lol

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Thought my radio had burned up Friday on the way home from work but it ended up just being a loose speaker wire.;D