• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
Thanks Broncowie. Yeh he's a keeper, stubborn beyond belief but a great kid. Below is what we are working on at the same time. We are not bodymen by far, but he had a little custom work done on the 65 Fastback and he said he thought he could do better.
t1076_tn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] He can. He's been modifying it now for a year and has done almost all the work himself( totally self taught). I cut the SS screen for the Golan radiator filter. Hole saw did not work, too aggressive a tooth pattern. Ended just using scissors(not easy).
t1075_IMG086.jpg
[/URL][/IMG] Going out to install now, and then to the power-brake booster install...Mo

hvanorden

Loc.
Loveland, CO
Remounted passenger side header, filled the tranny and engine back up with fluid. Now just need to finish mounting exhaust, install drive shafts, put plugs and wires on and hopefully start her up for the first time in bout 6 months! Can't wait!

Dan74Bronc

Loc.
Chandler, Az
Just dropped a grand on engine parts. Cam kit, gaskets, ARP head bolts, oil pump and misc other stuff. Wife's gonna be surprised :eek:

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Placed an order for a set of Mickey Thompson wheels, will be here in a few days. ;D

Nice wheels Mark,I'm starting to think you and Dan split a winning lottery ticket. Lots of Cool new stuff!!! What's next on the list?

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Nice wheels Mark,I'm starting to think you and Dan split a winning lottery ticket. Lots of Cool new stuff!!! What's next on the list?

Dan keeps threatning to get a Duff 5-1/2" SL and then I will take his 3-1/2" hardware to give BronCowie another 1" overall.
I think this will happen pretty soon. Either this or I'll Linex my tub pretty soon too.

miikee73

Shadetree Guru
Loc.
Aloha
Dan keeps threatning to get a Duff 5-1/2" SL and then I will take his 3-1/2" hardware to give BronCowie another 1" overall.
I think this will happen pretty soon. Either this or I'll Linex my tub pretty soon too.

You need to change your tag line to say.....and more to come...:eek:

Duck$$$

Ordered my wheels today , fuel hostage 17x9. Also picked out paint colors and sent measurement for front bumper to fabricator.

Last edited:

mofoco1

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Clovis, CA
Got the Radiator filter done, we finished the last two wheels, they need a repolish(professional that is) I am off to finish the SSbraided transmission tube install.
t1078_IMG0871.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]