• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

markperry

Bronco Guru
My Duraspark ignition box went out, so I swapped in an HEI dizzy I had laying around!

WannaBronco19

stripped the paint, received new seats, ordering new door panels and cosmetics. now just to paint it. any color suggestions?

asinor

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tulsa, OK
Stripped and painted Protofab bumper.

Ground the bottom bumper bolts off and removed the front bumper.

ploidy

added some net to the sides of rear seat...need to upholster the armrests...and i'll make a matching storage compartment and attach to the back of seat
DSC02918.jpg

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Put the new sending unit in the rear tank, now both tanks work on the elec switch/valve and the gauge works! Everything but the filter near the carb is now new.

Added some undercoating and installed the Deaver 3.5" coils. Spring compressor really helped out. Didnt have enough time to put 3 leafs back into the rear to level it out. Almost used the lift to support the frame but decided it would be safer/easier on the ground

Amazing how it rides with these springs. So much smoother in all aspects. Have some nice body roll too. Will add a sway bar one of these weekends

Blue springs are Duff? 2.5" lift.

Told ya :p

Looks great!

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Today I got the hardtop of today and secured to the ceiling, then the wife and 2 boys wen to the ballpark tonight for my oldest (11) baseball game. We lost, thanks to the boys throwing the ball around. Went to Cracker Barrel for dinner (we eat there alot, the wife is a tax account for them, we get 35% off dinner). Then drove her home, the oldest and the wife complained about being cold, so I drove faster. First time I have driven her in a couple of months, felt good.

Attachments

• Hardtop.jpg
    Hardtop.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 29

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
nothing unfortunately, except looked inside it and contemplated putting on the tube doors. but it looks like i'll be able to drive it to a car show and maybe picnic this weekend, which makes me happy!

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
...Then drove her home, the oldest and the wife complained about being cold, so I drove faster. First time I have driven her in a couple of months, felt good.

'Can't believe it's colder in TN than OR. I've been driving with a bikini for a month now. Thanks for gettin' her out DC, the more Broncs on the road the better! ;)

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
'Can't believe it's colder in TN than OR. I've been driving with a bikini for a month now. Thanks for gettin' her out DC, the more Broncs on the road the better! ;)

It wasn't cold, I would say in the low 50's when we headed home. They got cold, not me and my other son. But we do have a little more insulation than the other two.

broncoman1972

Bronco Guru
Yesterday I did a quicky CB install for a trail ride coming this weekend. Wired a brake controller into my Mountaineer today. We'll see how it pulls the EB this weekend.

Sorting wires for the new harness. Have the column torn down to paint and build.

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
1" body lift done. Complete PITA. I'm not liking the gap at all especially between the grill and bumper. Uh well, now on to the next item on the list.

Eugene

Attachments

• IMG_7243.JPG
    IMG_7243.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 31

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
My dash is under the plasma knife today. A buddy is helping me move some stuff around and a couple custom changes.. Photos soon.. Moving the glovebox, changing the location of the ignition switch, assding a guage "pod" that is angled toward the driver from where the old am radio was. Filling some holes.. etc.. Oh and adding a place for additional accessory lighter plugs. Can't wait...