• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Leaving in a few hours for the 3 hour trek to st. Cloud to get My Bronco out of the garage and bring it back to Ft. white.

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Welded up some holes in the hood. Removed the driver's side fender and the grill to repair some damage. Welded up some cracks and holes my neighbor pointed out. Got to love critical neighbors. Finished sanding and prepping the hood and driver's door and then sprayed some primer on the bare metal spots. Hoping to have this thing painted within a month.

Last edited:

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
I put it to work in the yard today.;D Used it to winch a storage shed up onto a trailer and also drug a large wooden platform across the front yard.

Hollywood007

Loc.
Studio City
: took her romping up in Malibu.
c9864cd4-98f8-07c8.jpg

Z Bronco

Bronco Guru
Two days ago I installed the lower intake manifold, today the filter and PCV valve.

Revelation

Bronco Guru
Just in from a 168 mile trip, TOPLESS!!!
Nothing better than a topless Bronco ride under the stars!
Pic 1 is when I was leaving my house in St. Cloud, Yes Ford Man and SgtDCoulter have rubbed off on me a little. Pic 2 is my route.

Attachments

• DSCF0018 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0018 (Medium).JPG
    171.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Route.jpg
    Route.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 38

ploidy

I tested my windshield straps and can honestly say they work great...there is no vibration..just set your tension to your desire and you're done...I also added a smaller strap if you look closely..this will be for the bow to hold it forward using a button snap..i'll be reupholstering the console tomorrow along with custom rear speakers

DSC03078.jpg

DSC03079.jpg

bax

Contributor
Old Member
I changed out the neutral safety switch and now all is good.

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nothing #$@ it. BUT, get to go home and visit with it next weekend!!!;D

Hope to get new riser bracket and trackbar installed as well as build a new manifold system for the OBA. May just drive if for a while. It's been lonely for 5 months.

Oh, get to see the wife Also!!!

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
I gave Pokey a well earned 3 day weekend off. He's been faithfully taking me to and from my two jobs daily. I just came in from giving him a bath and put him to bed. Monday starts again at 6 am.

Boy I love this Bronco!

Fred

Tedster100

Chairman of the Bored
Re-installed NP435 / 205 & connected headers, wiring, radiator,etc... Also pulled tires and picked up new wheel cylinders but that's tomorrows job.