• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
Put a pressure gauge on the fuel line. Set the Press. Reg. to 4.0. Gas still running all through carb and down into the intake. So, I pulled the carb to work on it. It's sitting on some cardboard on the dining room table. Man, I need a garage!

Lmfp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lake Charles, LA
Attempted to order my engine. Gonna gave to wait till monday :cry: i think im doin pretty good though. The broncos only been down for 2 months. End of july should be back uP and running.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
No way!! What happened?

excessive beat run to Pete's last weekend. had to stay behing the Benz doing 85-90. :p tremendous amou nt of blow by and just too much to do before leaving so it looks like i'll be ride bitch again this year....

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
drove it to my uncle's house, winched my new camper out of his side yard, and towed it home.

Attachments

• 63eagle1.jpg
    63eagle1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 38

jray

Finally got the new aux tank, skid plate, etc installed yesterday. Goin on a date tonite, gonna put some gas in the new tank and give it a try.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Replaced trac bar bushings, checked fluids, prepped for SMORR next weekend....

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Oh yeah and took it for a spin around the neighborhood.... great day...

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Put some bezels on the marker lights :cool:and took the youngest boy for a ride.;D Hope he gets interested in Broncos again soon...;)

pcf_mark

Bronco Guru
Put in an Extreme Fabrication family cage. WOW was that easy even doing it by myself! Looks bad ass now too!

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Brothers' Four hooked up today to distract Dan's progress on his Duff's radius arms upgrade.

DSCN2248.jpg

say goodbye to the old brackets

DSCN2244.jpg

Hello new

DSCN2241.jpg

Next up

DSCN2243.jpg

bronco16

Loc.
Kelowna B.C.Canada
Prettied up the rear fender wells.Used Marine clean, metal ready, brushed on black tremclad, than finished up with a Ford blue. rattle can. Also cut out the back part of the hood scoop, to help with some airflow

markperry

Bronco Guru
Brothers' Four hooked up today to distract Dan's progress on his Duff's radius arms upgrade.

That looks like Bronco Heaven;)

bbow

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ozark, Alabama
Installed new front brake calipers.
repaired and re-installed upper steering column.
Adjusted shift linkage.
installed rear view mirror.
Removed old Y steering linkage.
Begain drilling out knuckles for new heim setup.

Mountain Ram

Contributor
Recovering Masshole
Loc.
Abingdon, VA
Changed trans filter and pan gasket
Swapping out PS pump
Replace split PS hose
Clean the front of the engine while I have it this far down...

jray

Well, like I said, put gas in the new aux tank, no leaks. Drove it last night and today, switched it over to the new tank, no problems. Hallaluyah (sp?), more tank capacity! Now on to something else, what next?

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
drove it around for father's day. kellie wanted to go to the mall and buy me lunch and a gift, then a little grocery shopping.

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Ran mine out of gas.....go figure I put a new sending unit in it three weeks ago. It only worked for a few days. Figured out the hard way my rig gets poor gas mileage! Hey at least this break down didn't require hours of wrenching.