• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I got mad at my Bronco today

The above happens to me every day!!:(,but I do get over it...;)

I need a window roller bushing.....mine is cracked and the dang window keeps falling down and it's all because them cheap JBG weather seals:D I put on last fall and for a few months had to wam/bam shut the door...:(

ps I'm just venting not bashing %)

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Got it running after carb / fuel pressure issues. Changed the oil (filled with gas). While adjusting the idle mixture, it ran out of gas. %)

?:?Dog-gone I thought you filled it up first...;)..How long did you let'er idle?:?;D

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
BC where did ya go????????

We're here ;D

LabBudda.jpg

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
I ordered my upgraded squirrel cage and heater blower from Autozone $45.. Also got my new Aluminum heater core and seals. Heater rebuild will be done tonight! Just in time for 95+ July :) Oh yea, dosen't matter as the rest of my Bronco will not be done for months. Oh well, progress is progress.. :)

JSmall

Bronco Guru
Rewire project was a success. It started and everything works. Put my rebuilt heater box in and I'm waiting for the dash to be finished.

drtodd

Loc.
Eagle
I shredded my stock power steering gear on the Holy Cross City trail, between Vail and Leadville Colorado. There it sits as I type this.