• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Carb rebuild didn't do anything for the flooding problem. If I shoot myself, does that count as bronco work?

Dang, that carb must be cracked internally. You better just get another one and be done with it before you burn your Bronco to the ground.;)

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nothing today... ready for some wheelin.. if nothing else goes wrong..

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I shredded my stock power steering gear on the Holy Cross City trail, between Vail and Leadville Colorado. There it sits as I type this.

That isn't good. Great trail though. Which I still lived in Empire, I'd go help you get it home.

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Pulled the rear drums and passenger side brakes, axle, and axle seal. Need to locate a rear seal locally and can't seem to find one. Anyone have a part number for a small bearing outer axle seal?

Unknown

Contributor
Having trouble with her wanting to turn over when hot, so off came the starter. The alternator didn't seem to be giving me good readings so off it came too. New parts installed and we get out and run her to see if it solved the problem.

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Posting for Dan, doesn't get on here much... finished up the Duff's arm install, rrrockin in Hillsboro!!!

DSCN2259.jpg

DSCN2260.jpg

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I hinted to my kids for Father's day that I really wanted a Tuffy box for under the pass seat. They came through God Luv'em, put it in today.

I want one of them darn things too man.... Looks good..

would be REALLY nice to have a set of them Duff arms too :)

Adarcy

Finished swapping out my old intake manifold for a new one. Filled her up with coolant and I got a nice leak out the back corner :(

Time to take it apart again.

TTTGOWYO

Tyler T. - EB Obsessed
Loc.
Louisville
Finished up my heater box rebuild. 98 degrees in the garage and I am working on a heater. I have officially lost it. :)

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Fit new pans in friend's daughter's Bronco. Still need to fab up some support metal brackets, but they are looking good.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 32

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Posting for Dan, doesn't get on here much... finished up the Duff's arm install, rrrockin in Hillsboro!!!

DSCN2259.jpg

DSCN2260.jpg

I see a TRO setup with a drop track bar bracket. I believe I had read that would create a problem on a big bump resulting in a bent drag link. Also that the tie rod would limit steering radius due to contact with the lower stock track bar mounting bolt. I have the similar tie rod setup but in the TRU configuration. I'd like to go TRO but was afraid to due to the fore mentioned reported issues.

Have you experience any of these reported issues?

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
I see a TRO setup with a drop track bar bracket. I believe I had read that would create a problem on a big bump resulting in a bent drag link. Also that the tie rod would limit steering radius due to contact with the lower stock track bar mounting bolt. I have the similar tie rod setup but in the TRU configuration. I'd like to go TRO but was afraid to due to the fore mentioned reported issues.

Have you experience any of these reported issues?

lemme check with Dan and I'll get back to you...