• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
installed a new fuel pump(5.0 is running great again,changed a rear u-joint,aired up the tires,installed new optima and the rear seat...ready for the three wheeling trips within the month ;D

jray

Drove it to town, filled it with gas, went to the nursery for fertilize (for the yard). It is driving sooo good since rebuilding the carb.

RollTideMach

Loc.
Birmingham, AL
Drove it to make sure all the gauges worked. No doors, tail gate, hood, fenders, grill, or seats. Just a 2x4 frame and 1x2 peice of plywood for a seat. It was awsome!;D

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
Finished both the track bar mounts. Drove her home from the shop. Much better. Found surprise parts on my doorstep. ;D I'll take her back down in a few weeks to put them in.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Installed the heads, pushrods, lifters and rocker studs on the motor I am building, had to set the explorer manifold on there to get a gander....looks pretty!

Attachments

• motor1.jpg
    motor1.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 17
  • motor2.jpg
    motor2.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 15

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
I drove it for the first time without breaking down. It ran OK and the tranny is shifting good now. The modulator problem appears to be fixed. It also stayed nice and cool. The oil pressure never dropped below 55lbs so I guess it's going to be OK. Now just a little carb adjustment and I'll be ready for a longer trip next time. Can't wait.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Unlocked the door, jumped in, turned the key to the right, put it in gear, drove away

Mid 60 degree weather, felt so great ;D

First awesome day here too this week.. Unfortunately, rain/snow in forecast for the weekend, uggh

stock1970

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, Kansas
drove the stocker to work today, first time its been out since before winter. washed blue and took the windows out... to bad that it may snow this weekend..

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
mounted up the ebrake control, finished up the one side kick plate patch.....i think it came out decent, just need to put some covering on it now

Attachments

• GARAGE EBAY 010.jpg
    GARAGE EBAY 010.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 29
  • GARAGE EBAY 011.jpg
    GARAGE EBAY 011.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 27
  • GARAGE EBAY 012.jpg
    GARAGE EBAY 012.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 24
  • GARAGE EBAY 013.jpg
    GARAGE EBAY 013.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 30

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Caulk the seams too maybe..? Just a thought buddy. "at least along the side"

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
That would be the covering and paint to which i still need. Got too cold and dark last night

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yes sir, I can understand that... Looks GREAT though and I come from a family that were sheet metal workers. ;)

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
mounted up the ebrake control, finished up the one side kick plate patch.....i think it came out decent, just need to put some covering on it now

Nice work randy - I've got to do a patch there as well. What gauge did you use? 16?

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Pretty heavy stuff, had my brother's sheetmetal guy bend it up off a cardboard template.....(had him save it!)

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Pretty heavy stuff, had my brother's sheetmetal guy bend it up off a cardboard template.....(had him save it!)

Hmmm my patch doesn't need to be that big - just have a bit of swiss cheese under my high beam switch...My uncle has a big sheet metal brake that I can use - thanks for the idea.