• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

mango

Loc.
Sarasota, FL
Changed the fluids in the diffs after some deep water crossings. Wheels go back on tonight, so I can drive it this weekend. Transfer case fluid still needs to be changed.

W650Mike

Loc.
Eastland, Texas
Had my hood leaned back against the top/windshield; kicked back to sip a cold one; noticed that the taper of the hood matches the inward slant of the sides and top. Doesn’t really mean anything, just a bit of Bronco trivia.

Vintage Steel

Loc.
Post Falls, ID
Just this:
CIMG5721.jpg

Man that"s cool:cool:

rhinobuggie

Almost done with the narrowed D 60 4 link Took an 86 Dana 60 , cut 8 inches off the passenger side only . From the center of the pinion to the outside of the driverside steering knuckle is only a 1/2 inch less than a Bronco 44 , so no need to cut it

Jay

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
I reworked the seat mounts and hung the passenger door. WTF first time i worked on it in 12 months. Fiberglass body. Hoorah :eek:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Gassed it up last night and drove it to work for the first time in 4 months.....froze but man was i happy!

Attachments

• GARAGE EBAY 001.jpg
    GARAGE EBAY 001.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 17
  • GARAGE EBAY 003.jpg
    GARAGE EBAY 003.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 27

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Fine, be that way! :p

Oh, and I'm driving mine to the kids B-Ball game in 30 minutes! So there... and it's 71* out here. What a nice day! :cool:

msweb

Bronco Guru
I got to welcome home wareaglebronc and talk a little about his Bronco. I had a great time meeting him, his family and friends and can't wait to wheel with him!

Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
bought a shed full of stuff then drove mine for a little while....pretty chilly when the sun goes down!

JakeAlex

Loc.
New Albany, MS
finished welding my floors in and my aux gas tank hole up yesterday during the 70 degree weather we had. As for today, after the rain, snow and hail, I installed my new 23 gal tank from JBG. My wife ordered it for me for Christmas. How she got that right Ill never know %)

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 24