• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

matt w

Bronco Guru
put my Tube Doors on today & I am having the cage built this coming week!
Wuu-Whoooo!;D

...Now where was that hinged glove box modification instructions!??...hmmm?

markperry

Bronco Guru
Put a new reservoir bottle in, the old one the po put in, did not have a hole punched in so it would work?

Smokeater11

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Auburndale,FL
I rebuild my tcase!! Most importantly I put the 13 needle bearings in it that were missing when we took it apart. Yeah seriously, they weren't in there at all. All is good now, the outputs are nice a tight and with fresh gaskets and seals it shouldn't leak anymore.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
like Beetlejuice it's "hydroboost, hydroboost, hydroboost"..................nope. it didn't appear...

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
I rebuild my tcase!! Most importantly I put the 13 needle bearings in it that were missing when we took it apart. Yeah seriously, they weren't in there at all. All is good now, the outputs are nice a tight and with fresh gaskets and seals it shouldn't leak anymore.

mine didn't have them for i don't know how long. first time my t-case came out, they were MIA. that was a couple of years after i got mine. when i DID put them back in i got a vibration, go figure....

73stallion

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Eugene, OR
really jay? it runs????

actually i did do something to mine, or for it. i ordered a new amp for my ipod to run off of.

76MaBronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Massachusetts
Installed the rear auto-adjusting linkages, installed the front hubs, front brakes, plumbed all the lines and bled the rears until I found out I had the master plumbed backwards...D'OH!!!!

DonsBolt

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Chestnut Hill, Mass
Installed the rear auto-adjusting linkages, installed the front hubs, front brakes, plumbed all the lines and bled the rears until I found out I had the master plumbed backwards...D'OH!!!!

D'OH
homer-simpson-picture.jpg

chuckinphx

Loc.
phx
I am seriously considering a efi swap, tired of problem after problem, every ti me i want to go wheelin. found a 95 explorer 5.0 800$ wonder what else id need to do the swap. besides rebuilding the explorers 180,000 k motor??

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
The motor rebuild now has 500 miles so I did a little tightening. Retorqued the intake, valve covers, and headers. It had a slight hesitation off idle so I bumped up the timing and adjusted the accelerator pump stroke. I changed the timing from 12* to 14*. It made a huge difference in throttle response and still no ping.