• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What have you done to your Bronco today?

Fitz24

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Home for the weekend. Started on the heater upgrade. New core and 90 F250 blower. Hope to finish before I go back to Pittsburgh on Wednesday.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
I had a little free time this morning. So I took the 76 out for a little exercise, around the neighbor. Can't go to far away from home. Needs plates and more insurance.;D

Fred

broncokak

Bronco Guru
Started it up and let it idle long enough to melt the snow off the hood.:cry:

Attachments

• IMAG1672[2].jpg
    IMAG1672[2].jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

bigcountry

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Swapped motor with another 200 yesterday and worked on installing the falcon radiator along with it today. Trying to engineer a throttle bracket next.

matt w

Bronco Guru
I drove it to Church today:p, preached the message and drove home!;D:D

To all my Brothers out there! PRESS ON !;D

Attachments

• Bronco with lift 2.jpg
    Bronco with lift 2.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 27

beaux312

Loc.
Hartford, AL
Reinforced the outside of my frame under the steering box. Used 3/8 plate.

Attachments

• TFPOS4.jpg
    TFPOS4.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 16
  • TFPOS5.jpg
    TFPOS5.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 17
  • TFPOS6.jpg
    TFPOS6.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 19
  • TFPOS7.jpg
    TFPOS7.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 21

BroncKrawler

Loc.
Harrisburg, Oregon
Replaced my stock / bent / rusted '68 coil spring retainers with some new James Duff heavy duty coil spring retainers. Now my coils don't bow out so much anymore ;D

Justafordguy

Bronco Guru
Replaced my 2300 Holley with a 2100 Motorcraft. Seems to be working better. Time will tell.;D

Phil76

Loc.
Aransas Pass, TX
Finally got it started on Saturday of the first time!!! Expanded hole in hood to fit around K&N Filter. Now I need to find a hood scoop. Drove it in the back yard briefly. Kept stalling, going to check for vacuum leaks first. One tranny cooler line leaking. Seems to be the only leak now. I'm finally seeing some real progress, and enjoying working on the project with my almost 17 year old son!;D

broncokak

Bronco Guru
It's headed over to Todd's shop in a couple of weeks for some up grades. ;) Hopefully it can weather out the rest of the winter there and be ready for test driving in late March or early April.